PDA

View Full Version : Denver

dragon999300
08-13-2008, 06:57 AM
I apologize if this is already on the forums but i havent been here in awhile. But i was just playing for the 20 time.(I love this game)and i wondered since the 2nd play through. For you guys that are into history and going in depth on the story. But when they said the accident happened in denver were they relating it to an accually event in denver if so what is it. I Would apprecate any info.

dragon999300
08-13-2008, 06:57 AM
I apologize if this is already on the forums but i havent been here in awhile. But i was just playing for the 20 time.(I love this game)and i wondered since the 2nd play through. For you guys that are into history and going in depth on the story. But when they said the accident happened in denver were they relating it to an accually event in denver if so what is it. I Would apprecate any info.

AngelsLove2
08-13-2008, 10:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dragon999300:
I apologize if this is already on the forums but i havent been here in awhile. But i was just playing for the 20 time.(I love this game)and i wondered since the 2nd play through. For you guys that are into history and going in depth on the story. But when they said the accident happened in denver were they relating it to an accually event in denver if so what is it. I Would apprecate any info. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't Exactly Say For Sure i'm not a Crystal Ball Reader or Sage of any kind Really ... Love Flying Aircraft tho , Anywayz i hear ya man and U'r Guess is as good as mine , I have a LOT of questions i'd love to ask Desmond lmao .

Peace And Love 2 U All

Kaxen6
08-13-2008, 10:19 PM
The event at Denver where a bunch of people got killed and a baggage man saw subsequently sends e-mails to Abstergo going "I KNOW WHAT YOU DID! D:" didn't actually happen, but there is a conspiracy theory that Denver International Airport has murals insinuating Templars or New World Order or some such.