PDA

View Full Version : "The perfect murder" how would you do it?

Dudelike
05-15-2006, 01:13 PM
Well title say's it all...how would your perfect murder (or assasination) be like in the game if anything would be posible?

silentassasin05
05-15-2006, 01:17 PM
Push a guy out of a window, fill a glass with wine and drop it with the body. "the guy was drunk" they would say.

Dudelike
05-15-2006, 01:23 PM
Whoa...never thought of that... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif.
I would have a frickin big wel thought of plan...(Wich i'm still thinking of http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif)

silentassasin05
05-15-2006, 01:24 PM
lol, Its so elaberate, you cant think of it. I prefer personal, close-up methods. Yes, i play Hitman too much.

Dudelike
05-15-2006, 01:28 PM
I prefer well thought off long range assination's...I'm member of the shooting range here in "Hoevelaken" (i live in Holland)

silentassasin05
05-15-2006, 01:33 PM
The 'push the guy with wine' is a tried and proved method http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

CrackerMonkey
05-15-2006, 04:51 PM
Wouldn't an autopsy confirm that he was in fact NOT drunk?
Or do you just hope that they'll just write it off as a regular suicide and send him straight to the morgue?
If he had a family, they're sure to question this if he didn't suffer from severe depressions at the time. Or even worse: What if he was a non-alcoholic? Wouldn't that warrant an autopsy?
Also, to push a person out of a window isn't done as easily as that. Most windows are closed, especially in tall buildings. And it's not like he wouldn't struggle as soon as you move in for the kill. It's quite hard to just push a fully grown man out of a window if he's not leaning out from it or something.
I wouldn't really have risked it, but good idea anyway.

I've always thought that stabbing someone with a specially designed icicle in a secluded spot with no witnesses would be kinda hard to trace, but you gotta make sure it's sharp enough to kill your victim at the first strike, lest he scream. You probably wanna use plastic gloves to muffle any sounds he might make and burn them afterwards. The jugular would probably be the best place to hit if you manage to sever or at least puncture the main artery.

Of course this all depends on who you're going to assassinate. I mean, if it's a bum downtown, then it's easy, but if you're going for Bush, then that may be a problem. I'd like some more details on the victim before I can make a real plan.

rajsoloman
05-15-2006, 07:04 PM
jesus, this thread isnt a spawning ground for serial killars http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Elecbt
05-15-2006, 07:41 PM
Just thought that I'd point out that investigators can tell whether a person was pushed or jumped/fell off of a building depending on how far their body is from the building.

In all honesty the best way to kill someone, if you only need to kill a person one time, is to snipe them from long distance. You would, of course, need to be careful about trace evidence on the bullet:

Buy stock bullets from the store, don't handle it with your bare hands, makes sure no hairs get on it, etc (It is unlikely that hairs or even the oil from your fingers would stay on the bullet after it was fired/fragemented, but you want to be as careful as possible).

Also, spend time learning how to shoot over long distances, you don't want to have to shoot more then once, as it is easy to disguise where one shot came from. The more you shoot, the more likely your sniping location is to be discovered.

In the eventuality that the location you sniped from is discovered (from sounds or reconstructed bullet trajectories), make sure that you leave no trace evidence behind (its best to shave all body hair if you want to really go overboard. Also, for several days leading up to the killing, you want to wash yourself very thoroughly, sloughing off all the dead skin, but be careful not to make yourself bleed).

Also, have a quick way to escape your sniping location after the shot, one that will allow you to get away quickly, but remain unobserved.

The rifle should be deconstructed/hid immediately after the shot, but it should not be left behind, take it with you. When you get back to your staging area (preferably not your house, you want to keep all items involved in the killing and all your possessions seperate), take the barrel off of the gun and destroy the rifling in it by running a heavy wire brush down it, do this VERY thoroughly.

You don't want to lose the gun, as losing a firearm requires you to report it to the ATF, and you don't want to report a lost gun of a type that could be used in the killing anytime near when the killing occured. Buy or procure a replacement barrel (use a gun that does not have a registered barrel, yes, they do register barrels seperate from guns on some guns (dont know which)) and attach it to the gun.

Then, fill the barrel you used in the killing with cement, and toss it into the nearest lake/ocean that is at least several hundred feet deep.

Thats all I can think off to make sure you don't get caught right now, but if I think of more, I'll post it.

AlexCrimson
05-15-2006, 08:09 PM
If I was really REALLY trying, I would get a job in a weapons factory. Buy a good rifle, and snipe the guy. Than go BACK to the factory, take the weapon apart and spread the parts to several different new weapons after cleaning it with everything I can to make it look brand new. In this way the weapon is gone, having been built into several other weapons. After that there is no way of tracking the weapon down, and no way to connect me to the crime as long as I make sure to not leave any fibers behind...

Which is why I would wear tight leather, sand the soles of my boots, wear gloves, and a ski-mask. All of which I would immediately insinerate in the Cemetary I have near my house (I'm sure they have do cremation).

Hows that? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Elecbt
05-15-2006, 08:19 PM
I like the weapons factory idea, though all that really matters is the barrel, so I'd still be a bit apprehensive to put it back into circulation without modifying the rifling at all.

hyperplus
05-15-2006, 09:17 PM
Well I like information...
So, what about the old style of knowing your victim.

Find out who is new to the victims bags of common relations. Try to find what about that new person might trigger a problem (a girl, money, a secret..). Manage somehow the situation to break the relationship under a harsh fight preferly in public.

Kill the other guy (not your victim), and preferly a couple more in a very clean manner. The state will take the care of the rest.

The investigation will procecute probably your initial victim. And with a case of serial killing probably you get death sentence. Best part he gets killed for nothing. Worst suffering ever I guess.

(OK. I am watching too much sci-fi.) But it will be a neet mission in the game.

Strabr93
05-15-2006, 09:27 PM
Hmm... the perfect assassination attempt. Well, it's pretty hard to have a fool-proof plan, seeing how anything can happen at any time. You never know when the serving man is going to walk into the room and raise the alarm when they see you with a dagger in their master's back.

The best way to elude capture would be to make the whole incident look natural. The first post about pushing the victem out a window and making him look drunk is a perfect example. It would be awsome if you could pull of stuff like that in Assassin's Creed. Seeing how interactive the characters are with each other, I don't doubt that such a thing is possible. It would also add another level of creativity to the game. There could be whole sections of forums devoted to the various ways people disposed of their target in a mission.

All in all, the most reliable assassination attempt without getting caught in the end would have to seem natural. A suicide or drunken stupidity come to mind. It is much easier to overlook a body fallen out of a window and reaking of cheap wine than to ignore a corpse with a dagger protruding from it's back.

DBSithis
05-15-2006, 09:31 PM
I truly perfect assassination wouldn't look like one.

Tragic Accident! Baenlin Dead!
SPECIAL EDITION!
BRUMA'S BAENLIN DIES IN TRAGIC ACCIDENT!

Nephew inherits estate

by Phineas Farnsworth
For the residents of Bruma, a city known for its snowy avenues and frigid, Skyrim-like temperatures, nothing is quite as important as the warmth and safety of one's own home. But even the most secure dwelling can harbor a deadly secret. In the case of Baenlin, an elderly Elf nobleman who had called Bruma home for nearly forty-three years, death came not from the icy cold, nor from the sting of a burglar's blade, but from a killer far more insidious -- structural instability.

According to Gromm, Baenlin's longtime live-in manservant, the day of his master's death was like any other. Baenlin lived as a recluse, and rarely left the comfort of his home. He spent his morning breakfasting, and his afternoons reading or napping, but it was in the late evening hours before bedtime, when Baenlin relaxed in his favorite chair as was his custom, when disaster struck. A stuffed Minotaur head mounted on the wall directly over the chair came crashing down, killing the unsuspecting noble instantly.

As horrible as Baenlin's death may seem, even more horrible is the revelation that this was not an isolated incident, as previously thought. In fact, through a series of interviews and an in-depth investigation, the Black Horse Courier has learned that many of Bruma's homes are actually deathtraps waiting to spring.

"Me and my boys, we done repair work on half these houses. They're a bleedin' mess! Rotted wood, rusty nails, misaligned foundations. Them Nords, they're good for drinkin' and killin', but they can't build a house worth a damn!"

So said Antoine Dubois, owner of Dubois and Sons Carpentry, a thriving house-building business headquartered in the Breton nation of High Rock. Because of his expertise, Dubois has been known to offer his services throughout the Empire, and has visited Bruma on numerous occasions. In his opinion, this predominantly Nord city features some of the most poorly-constructed dwellings in all the Empire.

"Yeah, I know what the Nords say. It's the snow! It's rots the wood, it does this, it does that. Whine, whine, whine! The mead-swillin' savages wouldn't know oakwood from oranges. Truth is, they just don't know anything about the latest architectural methods. The work is unsafe and sloppy. That head that fell on the Elf? An infant could've secured those bindings better! It's no wonder they came loose! But I've seen this type of thing all over Bruma. Did you know that until I came in to do repair work on the roof, you couldn't attend a service in the Chapel without getting snowed on? Now that's just wrong."

When asked what he thought of the issues, Baenlin's nephew, Caenlin, who inherited his uncle's estate and is now residing in the very house where he was killed, had this to say:

"It was a tragic, tragic accident. I always told my poor uncle that head would fall on him some day, but would he listen? Now, I've heard the rumors that some think there was foul play involved, but that's nonsense, of course. Everybody knows this city is falling apart. It could have happened to anyone."

And so, as the city of Bruma mourns the loss of one of its oldest and most respected residents, there are those who can't help but wonder -- am I next?

FireEmpress
05-15-2006, 11:59 PM
^ I remember killing that guy for DB.
Damn, good times http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

gibbo3000
05-16-2006, 12:08 AM
i would be so careful that i would never get it done. i would have to wrap myself in plastic after shows like csi.

i would have to plan for like a year. then gain you could do a drive by late at night. either way

the problem with sniping is that it isn't as easy as video games suggest. you have to make sure that their dead. Even the best snipers prefer to take a shot from within 100-200m.

you can always just kill them and bribe your way out. Bribing/blackmail = the perfect crime

DrSammyD
05-16-2006, 01:31 AM
I would shoot a man in his house with a silenced weapon and set a battery operated clock an hour after the time of the murder down on the floor, fallen over with the batteries knocked loose near it, to make it looke like he knocked over the clock when he fell. of course this clock will have hands on it, not digital. then I would just have an alibi for that time, like playing pool with some friends, something memorable, and public. and I wouldn't do it any where near daylight savings time

DarK_PhoeniX_22
05-16-2006, 07:24 AM
it's a pg forum&i dunno if this is really allowedhttp://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

id k.o someone & id throw him/her off cliffs into the sea where sharks would tear him/her.no proof would be left

Lhorkan
05-16-2006, 09:17 AM
I'd force the target to write a "goodbye world" note, and then string him up in his house.

Red_Mercury901
05-16-2006, 09:25 AM
I like poison. Watch the victim for a while (possibly a VERY long while) and see if they vist any resteraunts (there lies the problem IF they visit http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/1072.gif..). Get a job there as a chef and 'accidentally' add a very poisonous ground up plant or flower to their food. You can't really be traced because other chefs work there with you (or at least that's the idea).

Dudelike
05-16-2006, 09:29 AM
If the target was a white male, A king a verry good guarded king in the setting of the game (Did'nt memorize it that good...1194 i think? ).
What would you do then?
I would wait till there's a mailboy...Draw him in a alley and slit his troath...then i would grab his mailbag een hide the dude itself.
Then take it's clothes (and hope it fits http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif ) and wait till the king is alone...then walk to him and give him his package himself (A wel aimed knife in his troath)...Then i would run like hell.

sabatooth-x
05-21-2006, 04:00 PM
ok the situation is this king well garded big castle needs to be killed silent and swift. aproch the castle frome the rear were defences are lowest scale the wall and by pass the first couple of gards then take the next one u see on his own. kill and take his clothes and hide him a shallow grave if possibleif not a cubby hole will do then disguised as a gaurd move cautiosly to the kings chambers (bed room). Now there will most probebly be two gards at the door and a guy walking the corridors so the front door is not an option there for use the windows go to the nearest room and elimenate who is in there and put them in bed. Now then do the sneeky window stuff and u will end up stud next to the king(party time)i personaly would use the nifty littel knife thing on me rist but imagenation is key. Now it is done escape is simple from the window fire a rope from the crossbow to the wall and zip line out go over the all again were there diffences are lowest and your home free with a compleated contract and the castle wont know a thing till morning

CrackerMonkey
05-21-2006, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Dudelike:
If the target was a white male, A king a verry good guarded king in the setting of the game (Did'nt memorize it that good...1194 i think? ).
What would you do then?
I would wait till there's a mailboy...Draw him in a alley and slit his troath...then i would grab his mailbag een hide the dude itself.
Then take it's clothes (and hope it fits http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif ) and wait till the king is alone...then walk to him and give him his package himself (A wel aimed knife in his troath)...Then i would run like hell.
Heh, well provided that I had the necessary funds to do so, I'd buy lots and lots of wine, some attractive women, a nice garden, some gunpowder from China (actually, lots of it) and some sort of drug that incites hallucinations. Then I'd read both the Koran and the Bible and learn the religious quirks of both. I'd buy an expensive dress and take a course in rethorics. Finally, I'd invite an a young naive and preferably religious street-boy to my house and pretend to be a priest. I'd tell him about heaven and how to get there. After a few visits, I'd tell him that I can show him a taste of what's in store for him, should he follow my advice in getting to heaven, and give him another glass of wine, this time with the drug mixed in. Right after he's finished, I would tell him to lie down on a table with all kinds of wierd inscriptions and cover his eyes with a piece of cloth. Reading a few words of wisdom from the holy book, I'd sneak out, and then the women would take over. Pushing him outside into the garden, they would remove his blindfold and ermm... "make him comfortable", all the while serving him more wine (drugs included). After some time, he'd pass out because of the sheer amount of alcohol in his blood. The hired women would put him back in his previous position and disappear. Now, it would just be to wait for him to wake up and ask him about what he thought about the experience, then tell him that the key to getting there is to kill the infidels that have invaded our lands. Point out your target and give him a primitive grenade made from the gunpowder previously purchased. Now, it's just waiting to do, while the poor fool blows himself up while the victim is out for a walk or something like that. BOOM! Mission accomplished with nobody to blame you or evidence to support it.

Alternatively, you could just skip the entire wine/drug/women-ritual and just plainly tell him that it's the only way he's gonna get to heaven, like modern terrorists. Chances are, even without the bomb, that your hitman is gonna get killed too soon to tell anyone about his master. You should of course also be acting under a false name with lots of fake facial hair and meeting the hitman in a place where you DON'T live, just in case, but the most important thing is always to make sure that the fool hitman really believes it. Should he fail, then you can just recruit another willing servant.

Why risk your own life when you can risk somebody elses? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

arab-prince
05-21-2006, 09:41 PM
Haha that Dark Brotherhood Mission was a classic. I loved that mission so muchhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif But on my escape, his body guard caught me, so then he started chasing me outside, but the guards did quick work of him. That mission and the "Whodunit?" mission in that Manor were my favourites http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

As for a perfect murder, I don't know I haven't really though of it, but in the end it would include the burning of the body.

DBSithis
05-21-2006, 10:06 PM
"Whodunit?' was a really fun quest. There suppose to be a book explaining why you killed all those people, but I haven€t found it.

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">The whole purification quest and the ones after it sucked though. I got to know them all very well and it really killed me inside to go through with the purification. I might be crazy (their just npcs), but I can still remember their cries€¦€œWhy Brother? why?€</span>

HorTyS
05-21-2006, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by DBSithis:
"Whodunit?' was a really fun quest. There suppose to be a book explaining why you killed all those people, but I haven€t found it.

Really? i never heard about such a book, i haven't played OblIVion in w while, but i'd love to find that book. the DB quests were some of the best missions in the game....

to me it sounds like in this game there isn't really a way to make your assassinations subtle, part of the gameplay is your escape, so it sounds like at least the majority of the assassinations will be very public. if thats the case, on the approach i'd climb up to some relatively high building and use the "assassin's intuition" to spot my mark. i'd make my way back down to the street, avoiding detection as much as possible, and slowly make my way through the crowds. then, once i was in range i'd make the final approach (depending on how well guarded the mark is, i'd change this approach from time to time) quickly run in, using the hidden assassin blade to fatally stab him. then i'd run. i'd run long and hard and then i'd jump up onto some lower rooftops and make my way as high up as i could readily get to. i'd try to get as far away from the assassination as i could using the rooftops, then i'd try to slip back down to ground level and blend in with the crowds as much as possible...

j5r5my
05-22-2006, 01:31 PM
I would find out the targets blood type, some how get some and make a bullet out of it by freezing it. ya that probably wouldn't work.

ShadowBurne
05-22-2006, 05:00 PM
Post by j5r5my
I would find out the targets blood type, some how get some and make a bullet out of it by freezing it. ya that probably wouldn't work.

Reminds me of the Mythbusters episode where they tried to figure out if ice bullets or any substitute for a bullet would work in killing someone without leaving exit wounds, traces of gunpowder, etc.

This is an interesting thread. I'm glad I don't see anyone asking tips on how to "Off" someone that they hate or whatever, lol. If I wanted to kill someone, a lot of planning would go underway. I would check for routines that the mark would make, such as going outside for the daily mail, getting rid of garbage on pretty much the exact same days, etc. Everyone has a routine, it just depends on what, when, and where. If my mark had a tendency to go for a walk around a park then I would watch which paths he takes, sidealks he walks on, etc. Then watch again and again and again looking for continuity. There's always something. Next I'd plant a small explosive in his path one night, time it to explode at the most plausible time he would be there. Say there's a trail in the middle of a forested park he always goes down and at some point in the trail are 2 trees on either side of the path and there's a river or creek nearby, and he always stops there to get a drink. Well that's where I would put the bomb, then set it to the time he would be there. Everyone has a predictable moment in thier life. Once he reaches the spot at the time that I would take a gander at, he would reach the spot maybe a minute early or so, wouldn't matter. The rest speaks for itself. Of course I would confirm the kill and book it.

lordofblades
05-23-2006, 09:07 AM
Since this game takes place in the late 12th century or something like that, I wouldn't be bothered by autopsies and just find a time when the target is alone and, calmly and collected, simply run a dagger (preferably my hidden swithblade) through his heart. Quickly dispose of my weapon (or just retract my blade) then discretly leave the murder scene and mix among some crowd to shake off possible followers before taking a bath in order to remove possible bloodstains and/or smell.
Then I would lie low for about a month or two in the city's rough quarters before moving on to my next target.

If it's impossible to get near my target I would try a long-distance kill with my crossbow through a window or loophole of some kind. But I would do a careful CTR of the place before even lifting my bow. Then I would probly take a shot when the target is in a public place so that the disorder that would insue among the people would busy eventual guards and allow me to escape. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Illuminate1992
05-23-2006, 01:16 PM
You could do the whole classic tommy gun then secret burial in the middle of nowhere lol.

Or you could go grave robbing (yes i know eww) Get the body out of the grave then put your victims dead/alive/twitching body in the coffin bury that where the original grave was and then hes gone and will only be reported missing. OO i might try that soon lol joke JOKE only kidding...<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">just watch your back... </pre>
*melts into the shadows*

j5r5my
05-23-2006, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by ShadowBurne:
Post by j5r5my

Reminds me of the Mythbusters episode where they tried to figure out if ice bullets or any substitute for a bullet would work in killing someone without leaving exit wounds, traces of gunpowder, etc.

did it work?

ShadowBurne
05-23-2006, 11:37 PM
In the Mythbusters episode it was totally busted. Even if you managed to freeze some sort of liquid and fashion it into a shell casing it would melt instantly from the intense heat produced from the ignited gunpowder. The "ice bullet" would leave the barrel in a cloud of vapour. Blank rounds are more capable of hurting someone than a frozen bullet. It just can't be done. They even tried using ground meat, liquid nitrogen, which did nothing whatsoever. The most harm it could do was probably give you a bad rash if you were actually hit. Probably even less so.

Dudelike
05-24-2006, 09:21 AM
Yeah...That was an good episode though http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

OnePercenter_
05-24-2006, 10:48 AM
I'd tie a home made bomb to my stomach, walk next to the intended target and blow the bomb.
I can't go to jail and the target is dead.
Perfect.

VTAssault
05-24-2006, 06:54 PM
I myself like all these ideas. Brilliant in there own right.

But no, what i would do is alot more expensive.

1.) Buy off at least 30 people to provide you an allaby. Dont tell them what your doing, just throw a party, make sure EVERYONE sees you, but make sure its big enough that you COULD be on the other side of the party and no one could specifacly say WHERE you are at any time.

2.) I wouldnt use a rifle, or a garrote wire, or anything of the sort. I would use some outer source that cant be tracked. Id use a baseball bat, then burn it. Or id use a blackjack and then burn it. Pretty much anything burnable is good.

3.) Now, even if you could slip away from the party, make sure your not gone for longer than 20-30 minutes. So make sure you know the ins and outs of where your going. Also make sure you know at least 3 different ways there and back. Also be sure you could do it in your sleep.

4.) Make sure to properly dispose of the body. As implied in the 2nd paragraph, burning works very well. Also cement and water work together well. Best thing to do is have it all worked out. Make sure you have the cement ready, or the fire going, because your on a time limit.

Or simplest way. Get a .50 calibre sniper rifle. Stand 2 miles away, snipe, and run. You could probably do it from your roof. And use basic clean up to dispose of the gun.

ShadowBurne
05-25-2006, 10:22 PM
Not bad ideas. This thread is amusing I must say.

Personally if I ever wanted to kill someone (I don't but I have my enemies, everyone does) I would be very careful not to handle the body to dispose of it. Actually I'd avoid touching the body altogether, because you run the risk of getting any sort of hairs, sweat, flakes of skin or even blood (somehow) on your kill. Anyone can screw up anything. So I'd make sure that if I were to kill someone I'd wear gloves, make the kill in a very secluded area, then ditch the scene.

Another idea, in the case of your future victim to be in a very heavily patrolled area by the cops, I'd first off call the emergency line, place in a fake distress like a terrible domestic disturbance, and go for my target. Most of the police would be involved in a wild goose chase allowing you to have a pretty good chance of the police not realizing what the hell just happened. Probably close to 75-95%. Of course things can go wrong, murder is practically impossible to get away with so I'd advise to not do it, lol.

BloodStar1981
05-25-2006, 11:10 PM
If it was mideval:

I would run up behind every wall and find the victim and stalk him for about 2 hours and whn I found that hes alone I come up and stab him

If it were futuristic:
Get a rifle and snipe the **** out ofem

Omucidere
05-26-2006, 01:20 PM
the perfect murder is a myth. but if i would kill someone, i would probably strangulate him or her with my hands. then drop the body in acid. no witnesses, no body, no murder! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

Solid_
05-26-2006, 01:38 PM
hell you just spike his drink with some acid (LSD http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif) and let him kill himself :d

Dudelike
05-27-2006, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by Solid_:
hell you just spike his drink with some acid (LSD http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif) and let him kill himself :d
And if you get caught in the act??? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif

Amerie
05-27-2006, 08:01 AM
Erm well get close to them, form a friendship and if they are down one day probably convince them to write a note about all the bad things happening in their life and whats wrong with it. Then I would poison them and make the note look look like a suicide letter.

bunnyrabbit2
05-27-2006, 08:21 PM
I would prefer not to do "The perfect murder" and instead do "The most shocking murder". That way, you don't worry about disposing of things or alibis, you just run up, do something real nasty and then run off. My favourite method would be bullet in the kneecap followed by decapitation.

In the same vien though, this kind of method could be used for "The perfect murder". You get a small knife and wait for the guy to get into a crowded area. Then you run past him, stabbing him as you go and continue running, shouting for your "friend" up ahead to wait for you.

Dudelike
05-28-2006, 11:27 AM
Bunny has a point there http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

IoNoobMaster
05-29-2006, 06:37 AM
The perfect murder.... well its imposible... but for a cool tipe murder well:I'd whatch the "victim's" every move for a month or so and when he is alone I'd take a knife and throw it in his neck than I'd take his hand and put it on the knife to look like a suicide than I'd live like nothing hapend.

*sry for any gramar mistakes*

Shadow_Calls
05-29-2006, 09:55 PM
I would wait until they were in the middle of a crowded market or street. Then simply walk through the crowd, gently, no rush. I'd stop in front on the target, having had my head down the whole time I would look up, stare him right in the eye. Then with one quick motion, trigger the blade from my hand and stab him right in the gut and leave him there for dead. There would be mass panic and chaos and the guards would get caught up in the confusion of the crowds running away. By the time they got to the dying body I would be off running. The body would bleed to death in the empty streets.

Fates.Dark.Hand
05-30-2006, 08:02 AM
these are all great ideas, but your forgetting one thing:
A CLOAK!
you need a cloak to brush over your shoulder as you drop off a legde with your hood over your face. hand around the neck of your hit and plunge the dagger into his thote as his blood trickles without a sound. the body now lies cold just as the bitter dark night you stand in. hit fast but powerfull and run into the streets into the moonlight with out a trace as one one saw, heard or notaced apart from your once living target well thats how i would do it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
its not in the way you do it, its in the style you do it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

OH_DragonBoy
05-30-2006, 01:41 PM
I don't know about perfect...but for cool...mwhahaha!!!

First, break their spine, so they can't move, but are still alive. Then, nail them to a table, with their heads look down on their bodies. Make sure to caughterize the wounds, otherwise they might die.
Slice down the torso, and pull apart the skin like curtains or a cupboard...a cupboard that lactates bloody juices...
Then, I'd remove his stomach, and tie it round his head like a helmet. I'd then proceed to unravelling his intestines and wrapping them round his neck (not tightly) and arms...like snakes or a scarf of sorts.
I'd then cut a hole in his ribs just above the heart, and then begin poking it with his hands and feet, which I would have previously torn off (torn, not cut) and caughterized. His head, now sat up on the remains of one of his legs, with his intestines round his neck and his stomach on his head, would get the final treatment.
I would take a powerdrill, and set it on hammer, then proceeding to drill in, only so deep as to penetrate the skull, and then I would stop. I'd do this...twenty or so times, then scalp him (cut off his scalp) then remove the top of his skull.
Finally, I'd take a hammer, and bash in his brain.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gifI'm not a particularly violent personhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Darkfrost_674
05-30-2006, 05:46 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif LMFAO http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

pomimimin
05-30-2006, 07:53 PM
I would steal FCY's banhammer then run to the victim and smack him in the face with it. Not exactly the perfect murder, but i've always wanted to hit someone in the face with a hammer, and what hammer better then the infamous banhammer?

Tlepolemus7
05-31-2006, 05:50 PM
Outside of the game, I'd take extensive drama classes, then become a proffesional tennis player, but retire at a young age and move to london, giving private tennis lessons for a living. I would teach the son of london's biggest power-family and become good friends with him, marrying his sister and having an affair with his fiance. I would work at his fathers company, and be extremely careful to avoid so much as a speeding ticket.

Then, when I am sure the target (My friends fiance) has filled her diary with me, I would steal my father-in-law's shotgun (rich families always hunt) and go to her apartment. I would shoot the old lady next door, take all her jewelry and pills and make sure to get her wedding ring that has her name on it. I would wait at the door until my target finally came, when she did, I'd shoot her once and run off.

Later that night, I would hang around the area and try to get mugged. When I finally do get mugged, I would give the guy all the old ladies possessions, and once he is gone, follow him to his house. After I know where he lives and where he stores his guns, I would go home, using my extensive drama training to fool my wife into thinking I had a rough day at work.

A day later we would hear about the death, and I would be brought in by the police, where they confront me with her diary. I would plead that they not tell my family, putting more emphasis on them telling my family than on the actual death. I would leave in tears, begging, maybe even threatening the police officers.

The next morning, I would go to my muggers house at 3AM, take his handgun, and shoot him several times with it, making sure that the neighbours heard. I would leave the scene discreetly as possible, leaving the gun somewhere nearby.

Now... it looks like the neighbourhood is just full of crime, first a robbery, then a shooting, and what a surprise the guy who got shot was the same guy who robbed that poor old lady, and killed the pretty young girl on his way out. Oh, and as for the poor schmuck cheating on his wife? No prominent like him would leave evidence like a diary, and then threaten a police officer, thats ******ed.

Match, Point anyone?

TheEvilEye1919
05-31-2006, 08:21 PM
some of you people are thinking way to complicated.
some are thinking way to risky.
some are just plain disturbed.

the art of the "perfect" assassination is based on lack of witnesses, lack of evidence and simplicity.

> target in hotel room.
> knock and enter room as roomservice in non-descript clothing, apron, hairnet, rubber cleaning gloves, with hotel trolly with towels/cleaning trolly.
> sleeper hold from behind (which are amazingly easy to do, quick and silent) until target unconsious
> break neck.
> leave by foot wearing long non-descript coat.
> burn clothing in field/abandoned land/etc
> leave by foot to car parked nearby.

>> no noise, no witnesses, no weapon, no evidence. target neutralised.

YES, i do play too many assassin games and watch too many assassin films

Bobaholic
06-01-2006, 07:04 AM
Thank god you don't know where I live...
Do you?... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Dudelike
06-01-2006, 08:06 AM
Evil eye...you're a mastermind...You wasn't behind the burglary at my school don't you?
Cause my school is robbed from 20 Computers yesterday evening(total cost with damage to wiring: "10.000 ).

IoNoobMaster
06-01-2006, 11:47 AM
Evil eye nice idea but to do this thing you must have some info about the victim(unless i'ts a random victim).

P.S. Are you a maniac assassin fan????

TheEvilEye1919
06-01-2006, 04:11 PM
1) it didnt state it couldnt be a randomly chosen target.
2) it would not be that hard to find out a point in time that a person is going to be at a certain planned place.
3) no, im not REALLY crazy assassin fan <rolls eyes>
4) no i most definately didnt rob your school of computers <coughs + looks to the sides whistling quietly>

Dragoon_haunter
06-05-2006, 08:15 PM
Find the target, bring im outside for a walk, fill his troath with snow, run away... The snow will melt before someone find him.

Or I'd just push him from a hight bulding...

TheEvilEye1919
06-06-2006, 07:25 AM
i can tell youve thought about that so, i realy must applaud you with you ingenuity. you truly are a legend. <smirks at use of excessive sarcasmn> http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

just how do you suppose you would "bring him outside" without making a significant scene. and, assuming you meant throat, not troath, i seriously doubt, having managed to get him outside somewhere quiet by using whatever magic you intend, he would let you stuff snow down his throat until he suffocates/chokes.
also, your idea that the snow would melt before someone find him > i assume thats your halfarsed way of making it look like an accident > a mortuary analysis would show cold-burns in his throat, and from the inevitable struggle that would happen in this process, marks would be left.

<sigh> i hate knowing too much about being a psychopath > maybe i should become one, i think id be quite good http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

OH_DragonBoy
06-06-2006, 02:40 PM
Oh...the perfect murder:

Have a bomb dropped on their location.

TheEvilEye1919
06-06-2006, 04:15 PM
do you have a bomb handy?

Illuminate1992
06-08-2006, 02:08 PM
Sneak up behind them with gloves and chloraphorme. Silently creep up on them. Then get out a double barrell and make their head disintergrate <STRIKE>with a lot of blood</STRIKE><pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> yes i know i am so clean... </pre> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

OH_DragonBoy
06-08-2006, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by TheEvilEye1919:
do you have a bomb handy? I've got one or two lying around the house I've been meaning to get rid of...
Short answer: no. But petrol bombs are a fairly simple weapon...if horribly sadistic.

TheEvilEye1919
06-08-2006, 07:33 PM
kinda uncertain and unreliable way of doing it, but point conceded

IoNoobMaster
06-09-2006, 08:21 AM
Actualy the thread is about something imposible to do and I don't understand why people keep trying to post a murder in wich you'd still be arested.

BTW the ideas are cool keep on the good work http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Elfin-Warrior
06-12-2006, 06:54 PM
Give him a gronola bar or something filled with a very high amount of heroine http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif......uhm....I'm completely sane I swear!

OR

pour oil into his grill tray and...WHOOSH an everyday accident...happens every day *maniacal laughter*

*dissapears into the shadows*

FableB
06-16-2006, 07:14 PM
or just stick a knife into his chest and say i didnt do it!....oh wait im gonna call my lawyer

Dudelike
06-17-2006, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by FableB:
or just stick a knife into his chest and say i didnt do it!....oh wait im gonna call my lawyer http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

TheEvilEye1919
06-17-2006, 07:58 AM
despite it being one big flaw, i also do http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/351.gif

Dudelike
06-17-2006, 08:26 AM
I was sarcastic.
Hehe http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

TheEvilEye1919
06-18-2006, 04:01 PM
i wasnt http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/1241.gif

FableB
06-18-2006, 05:16 PM
and i thought im the one who's sarcasting...at the end we all r....lol

dhengis
06-18-2006, 09:35 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by AlexCrimson:
If I was really REALLY trying, I would get a job in a weapons factory. Buy a good rifle, and snipe the guy. Than go BACK to the factory, take the weapon apart and spread the parts to several different new weapons after cleaning it with everything I can to make it look brand new. In this way the weapon is gone, having been built into several other weapons. After that there is no way of tracking the weapon down, and no way to connect me to the crime as long as I make sure to not leave any fibers behind...

Depends most western weapons unlike the ak series are not interchanceble.
Dunno if this is so at manufacture but when used
a couple of times well that's it really.
The ak series on the other hand you can collect a 1000 or so new used dunna matter.
Take m'apart mix m'and reassemble and all 1000 will shoot.
Take 2 m16 rifles mix and match and they won't do squat.

mrsmooth_840
06-19-2006, 10:17 AM
the perfect murder? well, I wouldn't just go stab some guy in the dark when no one's home or push them out the window with some wine in there hand(though it's a good Idea for AC, in real life, it couldn't work) no, I would mess with there head and drive them to suicide(that is if I had to, I would never dream of murdering someone). I'd do some research on them and find out who there friends are and send fake notes of spite and hate based on the things they've done and whats hapened to them, I wouldn't just make up a lie, I'd bend the truth a little and twist there words into hateful messages. evetualy, they'd be completly alianated from ther'e friends and family, get depressed beacause ther'e so lonely, commit suicide. good plan? what do you think?

TheEvilEye1919
06-19-2006, 02:11 PM
i think your your messed up in the had >

your my kind of person http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

mrsmooth_840
06-20-2006, 01:37 PM
Oh "CHEERS!"(he said sarcastically)I wouldn't do such a thing, ever, even If my whole family and my kllled by some whacko and got away with it(well, I might do then, deppeneds if I'm angry or depresed). I just What I'd Imagine a sick, sadistic but clever psychopath would do

IoNoobMaster
06-22-2006, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by mrsmooth_840:
the perfect murder? well, I wouldn't just go stab some guy in the dark when no one's home or push them out the window with some wine in there hand(though it's a good Idea for AC, in real life, it couldn't work) no, I would mess with there head and drive them to suicide(that is if I had to, I would never dream of murdering someone). I'd do some research on them and find out who there friends are and send fake notes of spite and hate based on the things they've done and whats hapened to them, I wouldn't just make up a lie, I'd bend the truth a little and twist there words into hateful messages. evetualy, they'd be completly alianated from ther'e friends and family, get depressed beacause ther'e so lonely, commit suicide. good plan? what do you think?

Very cool idea http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif (why didn't I think of that?).

assassin_275
06-22-2006, 09:53 AM
the perfect assassination would be to sneak up on the target and grab his mouth and slit his throat http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

Dunn_Stealth
06-22-2006, 05:57 PM
Well when I think of what has been said about this game sounds like I'll have room to adapt if things get messy. I'd play it quiet, quiet and nasty, that means I'd be slitting guards throats from behind and killing them with arrows through the head, rotten way to kill a man but beeter to not take chances you can hate yourself later. When things go bad no need to play it quiet, go out with a bang, make sure your in control of the combat and kill what's around you and the target, then get out of there. Perfectly planned assinations usually don't always go as planned and you have to be ready to adapt to combat and guards, Assassin's Creed seems as though it will alow that.

silentassasin05
06-24-2006, 04:46 PM
Push them off a handily placed cliff http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

Gorsadar
06-24-2006, 10:36 PM
Having a bit of a sciency background I believe that injecting potassium chloride underneath the toe nail is a good way of knocking someone off as during death the levels of these chemicals fluctuates significantly so can't be detected at autopsy. Injecting a small amount is enough to kill someone.....apparently.

You could always force feed someone a cupful of apple seeds as there is enough arsenic in that amount to kill someone (how this happens i'm not sure as I always thought the whole idea of seeds was to not be digested) just one of those random facts I guess. The authorities might just think he was an apple lover http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

rbrtchng
06-24-2006, 11:17 PM
a big conspiracy such as framing his subjects to kill him...but i doubt that could happen.

More realistically, infiltrate and murder him in his sleep, remove every evidence...except maybe one OoO.

Btw, doesn't this game remind u of hitman?

Sandwarrior1990
06-25-2006, 04:49 PM
If I was guna murder somebody, I'd either take the stealthy approach and make the murder look like an accident, or go in and get straight to it with a knife or something http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

First option being like Hitman (or so Im told http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif) where you can make someone barbecue blow up by turning up the gas or something!

and the second option being where the target may just be walking in the street, you walk up behind them quietly, and slit their throat.

Hmm, interesting.

>_>

Cameron_187
06-26-2006, 04:26 PM
.50 Cal Sniper from 1500 + yards away.

riemon
06-27-2006, 07:50 AM
Well i would have to scare them to death so they have a heart attack or just use a drug that mimicks a heart attack!

*Sorry for any spelling mistakes*

Caederer
06-28-2006, 04:39 PM
Id Come up from beind, slit the back of their feet so they lose movement. Id stand up and pull their head back, slit with a knife from their mouth across their cheeks and than rip apart the jaw. Pull the blade whilstfully across their neck cutting through the two cords that connect to the brain and slowly drop the body. Than I'd close the eyes, give them a prayer, and then carry there body outside and bury the remains. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif wow I just read over my post and... thats pretty dark http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

BannanaQ
06-28-2006, 05:01 PM
Do it Rambo style...go break the door open and go in guns blazing...

Elfin-Warrior
06-28-2006, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by riemon:
Well i would have to scare them to death so they have a heart attack or just use a drug that mimicks a heart attack!

*Sorry for any spelling mistakes*

two words...Fox...Die

TheEvilEye1919
06-29-2006, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by BannanaQ:

ill join you

Dudelike
06-29-2006, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by TheEvilEye1919:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BannanaQ:

ill join you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If i whas a police officer...i would get a bit suspicious if i heard the gunshots http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

mr.friendly06
06-29-2006, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by CrackerMonkey:
Wouldn't an autopsy confirm that he was in fact NOT drunk?
Or do you just hope that they'll just write it off as a regular suicide and send him straight to the morgue?
If he had a family, they're sure to question this if he didn't suffer from severe depressions at the time. Or even worse: What if he was a non-alcoholic? Wouldn't that warrant an autopsy?
Also, to push a person out of a window isn't done as easily as that. Most windows are closed, especially in tall buildings. And it's not like he wouldn't struggle as soon as you move in for the kill. It's quite hard to just push a fully grown man out of a window if he's not leaning out from it or something.
I wouldn't really have risked it, but good idea anyway.

I've always thought that stabbing someone with a specially designed icicle in a secluded spot with no witnesses would be kinda hard to trace, but you gotta make sure it's sharp enough to kill your victim at the first strike, lest he scream. You probably wanna use plastic gloves to muffle any sounds he might make and burn them afterwards. The jugular would probably be the best place to hit if you manage to sever or at least puncture the main artery.

Of course this all depends on who you're going to assassinate. I mean, if it's a bum downtown, then it's easy, but if you're going for Bush, then that may be a problem. I'd like some more details on the victim before I can make a real plan. the gane is set in the 12th century before autopsies an stuff

illumni.
06-29-2006, 08:19 PM
even before Columbo...

kew414
06-30-2006, 08:05 AM
Poison their food http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif
That always works on hitman http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

CSL_Bloody
06-30-2006, 08:43 AM
Just wanted to say this is in the medieval times so there is no autospy (didnt spell right) There are no guns.... Anyway my way of killing a victim would to bring in this hot chick, really sexy chick, she would distract the kind, I would come up from behind and knife him!!! Remember guys this guy doesnt always try to do these stealthy stuff, he sometimes goes straight for the kill just like in the trailer

riemon
06-30-2006, 01:45 PM
Or our could give them hight then tell them to swim or do somthing to kill him/she self.

Nktalloth
07-01-2006, 04:35 AM
The perfect murder requires three people acting in co-ordination. This is planned assuming that weapons have to be used.

The first person we will call, for simplicities sake, the informant. S/He monitors everything about the subject, and learns about the subject until the informant knows things about the subject even the subject does not know. The Informant keeps clear records about the subject's routine. Where the subject goes how often on which days, in essence. The informant also constantly relays information to the other two members and co-ordinates the strike.

The second person is the herder. S/He acts on information from the informant to move the subject away from some locations, or towards other locations whenever possible using whatever tactics are available. The herder often will stalk the victim in an obvious manner in an attempt to move the victim quickly through alleyways and along backroads, so that they will slip, fall, and end up in the strikezone.

The third person is the killer, who has a simple job. The killer is moved into the strikezone and sets up the kill. They usually are given a rope with a single double-knot in it for garotting, along with a large hunting knife, poisons, and other such silent close-range weapons.

The strikezone is an area determined by the informant to be clear of people during the time designated for the kill.

Weapons used:

Informant: Single .50 cal sniper rifle, for use on captured members of the team, advanced training in Xing Yi Quan.

Herder: None save advanced training in Xing Yi Quan.

Killer: Hunting knife, garrote rope, arsenic, cyanide, iocane powder, throwing needles, four-inch nail, butchers knife, advanced training in Xing Yi Quan.

Disposal method: Body is butchered and seperated into briefcases by the Killer, and discretely moved across a land-border into another country by the herder, and the informant burns them, then places the remains from that into an acid tub.

Witness disposal: Witnesses are killed immediately and disposed in the same manner as the victim's body.

TheEvilEye1919
07-01-2006, 10:02 AM
just thought id point out the original post made by the topic creator:

Originally posted by Dudelike:
Well title say's it all...how would your perfect murder (or assasination) be like in the game if anything would be posible?

i think youll find many of the things you included would not have existed in the game time period.

even so, your "perfect murder" is much to complex, allowing for a multitude of mistakes to be made. also having more than 1 person involved leaves x3 the possiblility for mistakes, and x3 the possibility of capture.

as with most things, simplicity always has the best results. the more things that can go wrong, the more things that will. unless the plan is simple, there is no way it can be addapted easily in the case that something goes significantly wrong.

Nktalloth
07-01-2006, 03:40 PM
In the event of capture, the remaining members, most likely the informant, eliminate the captured member. All three members are highly trained, and are more likely to eliminate themselves than be captured.

The only item that does not exist in the time period is the .50 cal rifle. The same strategy works, however.

Having more than a single person involved means that if something does go wrong, there is a higher chance that disaster from such a failure will be diverted. Say the subject is not intimidated by the herder. The informant digs up a location that the target passes through that is secluded from the rest of society and places the killer there. For security reasons, the herder is then eliminated.

TheEvilEye1919
07-03-2006, 04:51 PM
im telling you, slit throat while asleep is much simpler.

zero24473
07-03-2006, 09:37 PM
The perfect crime, eh? I have an idea. We will merge some previous ideas.
Equipment: Latex gloves, socks OVER shoes, shave bald before moving in, and wear a convincing wig afterwards, bottle of wine, single rope, about 5 feet

Sneak into the home, late at night, and watch beforehand to know of any unwanted "visitors". When the victim is asleep, sneak into the home. Uncap the wine, and bring out the rope. Take 1 kitchen knife from their own kitchen. Quickly cover the victims mouth, and tie 1 arm to the bedpost. Force the victim to drink some of the wine, and make them put their hand on the bottle to leave finger marks. Make sure the rope around the arm is tight, and slit the wrist, and hold until he is dead. Untie from the bed post, but not the arm. Leave the knife on the night stand Sneak out, burn your clothing, shave, wash up.
Here is what you are left with:

Fingerprints on the bottle that belong to the victim indicate that they were holding the bottle. Some wine left in the stomach indicates that they drank some. The rope around the wrist shows an attempt to cut off the blood, maybe a second thought about their suicide. The slit on the wrist is obvious.

TheEvilEye1919
07-04-2006, 07:56 AM
sounds almost there >>

if the wrist is originally tied to the bedpost when slit, the blood splatter wouldnt be in the right place, as once the rope is untied from the bedpost the hand would be in a different position. also, the victim would undoubltably struggle, so any signs of that would make the idea of suicide debatable.

otherwise, idea is pritty smooth.

Fates.Dark.Hand
07-04-2006, 11:17 AM
If you push someone off a ledge...i dont think there is a way to show if they jumped off or pushed, unless finger prints are shown on the targets back.

Thats a nice way, Accidents are always nice way to take somone out, you dont have to dispose of the body, you dont have to wash your clothes of blood or kill any witneses, its a lazy mans way to kill http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I also like "Soap-at-the-top-of-the-stairs" trick too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Zyphur
07-04-2006, 07:17 PM
Well if it would be back in the 3rd crusade like assassin's creed here's what I would do.
I would watch the person for hours maybe days.Until I know his friends,when he's alone ect...Then i would wait till he's alone and sneak up on him in the most quiet manner and slit his throat before he knew I was there.Then I would leave the murder scene unwatched.

Marek86
07-04-2006, 09:07 PM
Why would you watch him for days and hours, I would have informants, that could give me info on my victim, his friedns, his schedule, and then I would carry out the assassination. I wouldn't waste a ton of time, too sloppy.

insane_dude
07-05-2006, 05:28 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

TheEvilEye1919
07-06-2006, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Marek86:
Why would you watch him for days and hours, I would have informants, that could give me info on my victim, his friedns, his schedule, and then I would carry out the assassination. I wouldn't waste a ton of time, too sloppy.

that makes absolutely no sense . . . "i wouldn'twaste a ton of time, too sloppy" ??
its more sloppy to have someone else do it for you. plus if someone just tells you what he/she does all day/ his/her schedule, small but important things might not be passed on to you.

plus, spending time, even if only a few hours, monitoring the target is often neccessary. if there isnt an opportunity for an easy "accident scenario" kill, then the time is not wasted as you can learn something about the target that may help you later on.

Marek86
07-06-2006, 11:41 AM
I can understand hours, but not days. And it can be sloppy, if you're noticed by gaurds or the target in the same area for a matter of days they may suspect something and then you're screwed. Also, what if you've got other jobs on your to do list, you can't waist a lot of time on just one job an blow off the others. And I said "informants" notice the plural in that. That way I could get info from some that I don't get from others. And if they're an informant I would obviously pay them, so their info would most likely be worth the money. And say you just found out about this target and it is unknown how long they will be around. You can't spend days observing the target, you have to be quick and think of ways to asssassinate them ASAP, but with the proper precaution's. Or you could easily just shoot him with a frickin arrow and run away, quick hit and run. Those are my reasons. I don't get it....the insane dude sees it my way. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Robbinho1992
07-07-2006, 10:03 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif I think Marek is right.

Killing some one would be easier and quicker with informants.
Informants mean you can get your info quickly and be able to plan a assantion in time for tea.

Marek86
07-07-2006, 11:19 AM
Thanks dude http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

TheEvilEye1919
07-08-2006, 03:03 PM
you dont need informants to shoot an arrow through someones throat from a rooftop.

FableB
07-08-2006, 04:51 PM
@theevileyes: Marek said "OR".....which means you can do it the perfect way "with infomants" ORRRRRRRRRRR the other way....sticking an arrow in his throat "without infomants".......

Th3C47
07-09-2006, 04:18 PM
I'd just inject the victim with deadly poison in a huge crowd. Then just hide the syringe and quetly walk away. Nobody would suspect anything untill it's too late and it would be impossible to find me IF I didn't attract any atention when injecting the poison.

Shift911
07-09-2006, 07:35 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif apoisonous fume in the open air ,must be damn well concentrated then....but i do think that the cowardly way is the most succesfull plan (surviving the scene included). throwing knives or an arrom....i'm game http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

Nktalloth
07-12-2006, 03:08 AM
Now, another perfect way would be to commit a murder that ends up looking so bizzare and weird, that people can't take it seriously.

I.E. : "How did he die?" "Well, um, this ah... this is gonna sound weird, but we think it may have been from sneezing." "S... sneezing?" "Yes sir." "You know what, let's all go drink a lot instead."

Paranoid_Pyro
07-15-2006, 12:52 PM
Well this is not my perfect murder, but this is rather cool: (not the perfect murder but how I would do it)

So, you study your victim and his agenda, maybe eavesdrop where he's going the next days. You pick out the best place. Then you prepare an escape-route where not a lot of people go, if you can, it's best to go over rooftops. If that's not possible, alleys. Now it's best if it's in the evening or at night. So, we'll just say it's in the evening and you find out he's going to some show (like, with singing and all). You wait for him at the roof of the building or a building near it. You wait for him and when he arrives, you jump down and put the retractible dagger in his neck/throat. Then you run like hell and follow your escape-route. If there are people chasing you, lose them. If there are people coming at you with a weapon, avoid them or simply kill them with one well-placed slice. You keep running untill you've lost everyone or you arrive at a safe place. (maybe you've helped people who were being harassed by an "evil" landlord or something like that.) After the murder, lay low for a while, change your appearance. If you had contacts, don't talk to them so they forget you. After a while, leave the city.

messie10
08-18-2006, 10:12 AM
I have another one for u.

A few weeks ago i was watching "dr G medical examiner" on the Discovery channel.
She was working on a really sad case where two young children were murdered.
At first she could't find any clues at all but later she discovered that the oldest child had imprints of his teeth on the inside of his upper lip.
This ment that the child had been suffocated with a pillow or something.
The youngest child didn't have any teeth yet so dr G said that there was no proof of the younest being suffocated but because the older one was proven to be mudered, it was safe to say the young child also was suffocated, and so the killer got convicted.

But the whole story made me wonder, if it wasn't for the teethmarks, dr G said, she wouldn't have been able to solve the case.
Would this than mean that if you would knock someone out and put a plastic bag over his head and seal it of somehow, this would leave now trace of murder?
Perhaps leaving enough air in the bag so there won't be any over/under pressure and the victim can breeth normaly and dies when the oxygen runs out.

Could this be a "perfect crime" then?

entropy777
08-18-2006, 03:19 PM
<span class="ev_code_GREY">The perfect murder is an accident. Preferably in a public place, with lots of witnesses, since people tend towards chaos, and their stories are almost always inconsistant and differ greatly between them.
It's quite amazing how manipulative humans can be, you can talk people into doing some pretty strange things if you have enough intellectual capacity.

To me the perfect murder is no murder at all though.

And for the post above, a plastic bag would leave imprints around the neck where the bag was tightened to keep air from getting into the bag, to seal the bag you would have to make it pretty tight.</span>

bugmen1910
08-18-2006, 11:59 PM
I'm scared to do anything. I'm a C.S.I. Fan. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

TimeParadoX00
08-20-2006, 08:27 PM
entropy777 is right about the stuff he said, If I was to kill a person I would stalk them for as long as I needed to get enough information about my target and when the perfect time is right ( when he is sleeping or when he isnt in public ) I would strike and take him out also you would have to wear gloves not to leave fingerprints on anything including the door or what ever you entered the room from. Plus if I was going to kill someone I would have to go to this forum to get some ideas because you all are abunch of serial killers http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

entropy777
08-20-2006, 09:33 PM
<span class="ev_code_GREY">Bravo http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif" <-- There we go</span>

Untimely_demise
08-21-2006, 10:43 PM
OK i have the perfect crime, First, you must find the correct target. they must dring liquids regularly and the must dring the whole thing, and not be a weirdo and drink 1/4 of a glass and throw it out.
Supplies:
A COMMON house hold item that can prove lehal. Rat posion works well

Gloves to ensure no prrints.

Shave your head, as to not leave behind hair.

Wear shoes that have no spcific marks and stay out of shot ground.

Finally youll need some patience.

How to Do It:
The perfect target would live alone. so watch their house, dont use a car because tire marks can be specified, i suggest to jog by there everyday. THere are a few signs you can use to tell if they are home. 1: no car 2: no lights on 3: mall is still in box.
Now you target should be in a city whyere it seems safe, and they dont lock doors. walk in, use the same way both in and out. find a bottle of what they like most...this is what you deduce from watching them, open it drop the item in...dont! use a clear conatiner or water, easy to see the posion if its non-disposable. drop the posion in, return it to its position, and leave. Witness can be troublesome, so the jogging around the area can help people become fimailar with the fact that you are in the area regularly, allowing them to become comferable with you, wearing a wig may be nessary, BUT dispaose of it after the fact incase fibers are left over, drive to a city near by, and sell the clothes you used to a thrift store.

And magic! your target is dead, murder is obivous, and the stupid CSI freaks have nothing to go on, no reason for implying you wanted the person dead, because you killed mearly to kill(good to not have a motive in court).
Yes, it sounds like ive thought this over...
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif maybe i have! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

Red_Mercury901
08-22-2006, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by TimeParadoX00:
...because you all are abunch of serial killers http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif
Why thank you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Personally I would practice archery for a few days (assuming you have done this your whole life) and wait for the target to move before shooting him with a poisoned (fast acting) arrow from a window or dark alley-way or something.

zgubilici
08-22-2006, 11:25 AM
Hmm, problem with page 7 - I think the thread itself wanted to suggest another 'perfect murder' technique http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

entropy777
08-22-2006, 11:59 AM
<span class="ev_code_GREY">Yeah, there are different kinds of murder, want to murder your chances with a woman for reasons unknown? Start talking about Star Trek within the first 5 minutes of meeting her http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
And if thats not enough you could always offer to show her your blueprints of a starship. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Fun thing is I've actually met people who would be likely to do something like that... Haha, geeks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif </span>

Maple-Syrup19
08-23-2006, 04:37 AM
Hmm...well my math teacher often drones off on strange subjects and oddly enough this one came up.

In short he used to work in the sewers (One way or another, can't quite remember) and apparently all the 'stuff' that flows through there combines to be highly corrosive. He went on to explain that if he ever killed someone that's where he would stash the body, seeing as it'd be gone within the next few days and no one really goes looking for dead chums down there.

So I mine's more about what I'd do after I killed the guy.

EDIT: Killed a typo demon.

messie10
08-23-2006, 11:02 AM
Perhaps this makes a perfect murder story and make it look like natural cause.
A plant dubbed the suicide tree kills many more people in Indian communities than was previously
thought. The warning comes from forensic toxicologists in India and France who have conducted a
review of deaths caused by plant-derived poisons.

Cerbera odollam, which grows across India and south-east Asia, is used by more people to commit
suicide than any other plant, the toxicologists say. But they also warn that doctors, pathologists
and coroners are failing to detect how often it is used to murder people.

A team led by Yvan Gaillard of the Laboratory of Analytical Toxicology in La Voulte-sur-Rh´ne,
France, documented more than 500 cases of fatal Cerbera poisoning between 1989 and 1999 in the
south-west Indian state of Kerala alone. Half of Kerala€s plant poisoning deaths, and one in 10
of all fatal poisonings, are put down to Cerbera.

But the true number of deaths due to Cerbera poisoning in Kerala could be twice that, the team
estimates, as poisonings are difficult to identify by conventional means.

Unnoticed homicides
Using high-performance liquid chromatography coupled with mass spectrometry to examine autopsy
tissues for traces of the plant, the team uncovered a number of homicides that would otherwise
have gone unnoticed. This also suggests that some cases put down to suicide may actually have
been murders, they say.

Although the kernels of the tree have a bitter taste, this can be disguised if they are crushed
and mixed with spicy food. They contain a potent heart toxin called cerberin, similar in structure
to digoxin, found in the foxglove.

Digoxin kills by blocking calcium ion channels in heart muscles, which disrupts the heartbeat.
But while foxglove poisoning is well known to western toxicologists, Gaillard says pathologists would not be able to identify Cerbera poisoning unless there is evidence the victim had eaten the plant. €œIt is the perfect murder,€ he says.

Three-quarters of Cerbera victims are women. The team says that this may mean the plant is being
used to kill young wives who do not meet the exacting standards of some Indian families.
It is also likely that many cases of homicide using the plant go unnoticed in countries where it
does not grow naturally.

Journal reference: Journal of Ethnopharmacology (vol 95, p 123)

Does anyone know if this info is up to date, or would it be traceble nowadays?