PDA

View Full Version : No Picture for Target, But Compass works

spanky12493
11-19-2010, 04:27 PM
I was playing online yesterday and when my game started there was no picture to identify for my contract. The compass was working fine and everything else was working. I played multiple games like this and just assumed it was a game mode. Also it did not show my place or how many pursuers i had.

It was way more fun then the regular game, you actually had to pay attention to a groups movements and stalk them instead of just picking out the character model. i really think this is what advanced manhunt should be. but it doesn't happen anymore. Was this just a glitch?

EvillllllllllL
11-19-2010, 05:05 PM
Yea, its a glitch i have a post on it. And i actually suggested a game type with no Target photo It was really challenging. I know how to force the glitch if we get enough people together we could play manhunt like this if we all force the glitch.
xbox live name if intrested is :Ghostoftheunion:

spanky12493
11-20-2010, 05:46 PM
Thanks, But I play on PS3. But yeah can you tell me how to force the glitch, preferably on regular wanted mode. my email mattduvall1@gmail.com

Shayne31
11-20-2010, 06:01 PM
I'm getting tired of this ****. I can't get on half the time and when I do it just bugs out the whole time. I've spent the last 2 rounds not being able to see my target or anything else for that matter. Figure this **** out already.

keiiykeii
11-20-2010, 06:36 PM
I also have a question mark instead of a target, pls fix this issue, I cannot play the game without a target..

harryslik
11-20-2010, 08:59 PM
Usualy if you restart your xbox itl fix itself

Nick1021
11-20-2010, 11:58 PM
If you do make a gamemode like that for manhunt, how would that help? All you have to do for defense is be in a crowd for the whole game.

pntbalr13
11-21-2010, 11:52 AM
I've waited for 7 minutes in a game like with this glitch. It even told me that my target was killed by another templar, but there was no picture, and no direction on the compass.

TB_Jaybird
02-22-2012, 05:56 PM
I was playing online yesterday and when my game started there was no picture to identify for my contract. The compass was working fine and everything else was working. I played multiple games like this and just assumed it was a game mode. Also it did not show my place or how many pursuers i had.

It was way more fun then the regular game, you actually had to pay attention to a groups movements and stalk them instead of just picking out the character model. i really think this is what advanced manhunt should be. but it doesn't happen anymore. Was this just a glitch?

You mean like this? This is on the PC version.

http://youtu.be/MxpVQD3ISXI

sticks165
02-22-2012, 07:57 PM
you sure you weren't playing assassinate?

TB_Jaybird
02-23-2012, 12:17 PM
It's one thing to get no ID Pic but another to get the image BUT no compass. This game is foogled in so many ways it's not even funny. I am enjoying catching it all on film and am getting almost as much enjoyment out of finding the bugs, issues, glitches than i am playing the game.