PDA

View Full Version : Romance

starkiller1991
11-05-2009, 05:44 PM
Since Desmond is a descendant of both Altair and Ezio, than it is obvious that they had kids. We didn't see anything happen with Altair, but do you think there will be romance in AC II? Most people were married at young ages during that time. Also, it seems some thing might happen between Ezio and the female thief, Rosa; but in the Focus On #2, Antonio said that Rosa was "dear to him". What are your thoughts?

Rteague2566
11-05-2009, 05:51 PM
It is actually possible that Altair had a girlfriend BEFORE the game. I just searched the net for it and it's in memory block 4 and the informer asks him about a girl. Though that's speculation, it could be a mom, sister, or "just a friend" =P

XononoX
11-05-2009, 05:57 PM
No, it is not possible that Altair had a child before the game started, we are look at Desmond's ancestor's memories through the Animus, showing genetic memories, memories which were passed down to him. If Altair's child, Desmond's descendant, was conceived before the events of Assassin's Creed, the memories that Desmond views would not have been passed down through the generations to Desmond.

JudgeQwerty
11-05-2009, 06:08 PM
It also means neither Altair nor Ezio can die in the games.

However, none of this rules out romance itself, or even the idea of already having children. Just not the specific child who passes on the specific memories to Desmond.

Azugo
11-05-2009, 08:34 PM
Rosa seems cool! :P

About Altair having a kid(s), I heard somewhere this could be explained in Bloodlines.

Airadan
11-05-2009, 09:13 PM
I dont think Altair would be good with kids hehe

JudgeQwerty
11-05-2009, 09:23 PM
I think Ezio might be a good parent, though. He had a normal life once and a family to live with. Altair had creepy, finger-cutting, paranoid ol' Al Mualim to guide him into manhood.

CRUDFACE
11-05-2009, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by XononoX:
No, it is not possible that Altair had a child before the game started, we are look at Desmond's ancestor's memories through the Animus, showing genetic memories, memories which were passed down to him. If Altair's child, Desmond's descendant, was conceived before the events of Assassin's Creed, the memories that Desmond views would not have been passed down through the generations to Desmond.

Yeah, he could've had kids bfore the game...just not the kid who is desmond's ancestor. There was a girl called Adha in the assassin's creed game for the ds who he swears he will find one day. Even thought it's a prequel, he could have found her eventually in the future and had kids with her. Plus that chick who posed as Robert who Altair let go (I think her name was Maria) might have something to do with it. they said Maria might be in Assassin's creed bloodlines for the psp and she is at least from an area similar to a place where she comes from. Maybe Altair gets with her?

Anyways, the link between Altair, Ezio and Desmond will be answered with Assassin's creed bloodlines for the psp...whenever it comes out.

Edengoth
11-05-2009, 11:28 PM
I don't care if her name is Rosa. I'm calling her Elika, cuz that's precisely who she looks like.

GCconure
11-05-2009, 11:32 PM
I think Ezio falls a little bit for Rosa and I think she falls for him too. Just my thoughts http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

HewieAlbino
11-05-2009, 11:59 PM
They look quite good together to be honest. I wouldn't mind a love story so long as they have good chemistry, it's not cliche and it actually improves the story instead of impeding it.

Just my 2 cents on the subject. Still, we'll have to wait until the 17th to see anything. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

TxL7833
11-06-2009, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by GCconure:
I think Ezio falls a little bit for Rosa and I think she falls for him too. Just my thoughts http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

That would make the story interesting because if you watch the 'focus on Factions' video, you can see how Antonio mentions that Rosa is very important to him or something like that.

That could have Antonio and Ezio argue with each other over Rosa.

But maybe she's his sister http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

Azugo
11-06-2009, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by TxL7833:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GCconure:

That would make the story interesting because if you watch the 'focus on Factions' video, you can see how Antonio mentions that Rosa is very important to him or something like that.

That could have Antonio and Ezio argue with each other over Rosa.

But maybe she's his sister http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, Rosa seems ''too good'' for Antonio...

craxe
11-06-2009, 07:02 PM
Personally i like the idea of Rosa and Ezio getting together. I don't know why but i like her already. Probably just cuz i'm attracted to thief chicks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

X10J
11-06-2009, 07:22 PM
yea an Ezio and Rosa romance seems likely. though i think Antonio has more of a taken-under-wing/father figure type relationship with her

TyronLeRoy
11-07-2009, 10:19 PM
I remember reading Ezio actually having a girlfriend at the beginning of the game, before he becomes an assassin.

Think it was somewhere in a hands-on, so it made it seem pretty legit.

Trust me, Ezio has no problem getting a girlfriend or having children. I guess his 'mama' would slap him silly if he did the 'baby momma' thing.

the amolang
11-07-2009, 10:47 PM
yes he does. this is already well known...

starkiller1991
11-08-2009, 11:27 AM
I do know about the girlfriend at the beginning, but its a teen relationship and the games spans over thirty years. I think that he isn't in that relationship anymore after he becomes and assassin.

JudgeQwerty
11-08-2009, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by starkiller1991:
I do know about the girlfriend at the beginning, but its a teen relationship and the games spans over thirty years. I think that he isn't in that relationship anymore after he becomes and assassin.

I think if that was the case, we'd have heard more about her.

noobkira
11-08-2009, 11:23 PM
i sense sexy time on the road ahead

HewieAlbino
11-08-2009, 11:31 PM
Maybe after the incident with his family, his girlfriend dumps/abandon him since he's now a wanted criminal, he's no longer rich (I think) and she and her family will get into trouble hiding him. It also looks like daddy doesn't approve of the relationship in the place.

GhostMW2
11-17-2009, 02:07 PM
Its very plausible. Rosa will teach Ezio new "tricks", in more ways than one *evil smile*, he carries her off after she gets shot, and they fight guards together.

Also, Antonio is the leader of the thieves faction, Roasa is an important member. Its pretty obvious Antonio is her Father,or step dad.

Caleb380
11-17-2009, 02:27 PM
I'm going to go with bastard child with a ***** on Altair's part and sexy romance and accidental pregnancy with Ezio....

starkiller1991
11-20-2009, 11:39 PM
SPOILER

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Altair definitely did not have a child with a *****. Also, Rosa is the only girl in the game that Ezio has a lasting relationship with. They still see each other years after their first meet.</span>

godsmack_darius
11-20-2009, 11:58 PM
PLay Bloodlines, http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Your questions WILL be answered http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Dudebag
11-21-2009, 12:26 AM
Well how about

(Spoiler)

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">After Memory block 6 Altiar catches sight of his target who then starts to run away, you give chase and follow through the fortress in the Atar Docks. Your target runs to the tower at the back of the fortress and into the door locking it forcing you to climb the tower, when you reach the top of the tower you find your target is actually a woman (who she is i do not know but I think she was the Templar woman Altair let go). Altair and the woman start making out they then lay down in the hay. After all is said and done Altiar jumps off the tower and you are no longer recieving his memories but the memories of the child in the womb of the lady he was chasing.</span>

Xenlecan
11-21-2009, 12:28 AM
SPOILER ALERT

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">In ACII, Desmond is suffering from the bleeding effect after he gets out of the animus for a short while. When he goes to sleep, you get control of Altair in his dream. There's an implied sex scene with Maria, and afterwards, the camera starts following Maria instead of Altair.</span>

Question answered, without having to play Bloodlines...although I suggest it anyway. I'm enjoying Bloodlines so far.

Edit: Ah, Ninja'd.
*Pulls shuriken out of face*

Mcmole2
11-21-2009, 12:32 AM
Just play AC2, and all your answers about Altair having children will be answered. Has anyone who's posted messages besides the spoilers played AC2 yet? Like at all?

cdm0048
11-21-2009, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XononoX:

Yeah, he could've had kids bfore the game...just not the kid who is desmond's ancestor. There was a girl called Adha in the assassin's creed game for the ds who he swears he will find one day. Even thought it's a prequel, he could have found her eventually in the future and had kids with her. Plus that chick who posed as Robert who Altair let go (I think her name was Maria) might have something to do with it. they said Maria might be in Assassin's creed bloodlines for the psp and she is at least from an area similar to a place where she comes from. Maybe Altair gets with her?

Anyways, the link between Altair, Ezio and Desmond will be answered with Assassin's creed bloodlines for the psp...whenever it comes out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you got far enough into the 2nd game with the flashback on Altair, it shows him 'getting with' Maria