PDA

View Full Version : Patch Dramas.....Help!

jmd_ringo
04-17-2006, 07:17 AM
To all,
Have installed PF (stand alone) and have downloaded patches from the links provided by "tully" have installed patches by following promts ect. But when i start up PF it still runs v3.0?
I still have my training wheels on when it comes to this sort of stuff and fear that i have made a simple blunder.
Can somebody set me straight i really need to nail some japs in a mossie and am keen as mustard to have a crack at the DO335.
Cheers J

jmd_ringo
04-17-2006, 07:17 AM
To all,
Have installed PF (stand alone) and have downloaded patches from the links provided by "tully" have installed patches by following promts ect. But when i start up PF it still runs v3.0?
I still have my training wheels on when it comes to this sort of stuff and fear that i have made a simple blunder.
Can somebody set me straight i really need to nail some japs in a mossie and am keen as mustard to have a crack at the DO335.
Cheers J

danjama
04-17-2006, 07:31 AM
Oh my, its Slow123 all over again http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

Check you installed to correct directory.

Oh just realised your using stand-alone. The merged (m) patches wont work, and you wont get any ETO planes, which means no Mossie, Pfeil etc

slo_1_2_3
04-17-2006, 07:34 AM
Hey its slo_1_2_3 no w,
And as danjama said you need the patches without the (m) there also a bi t smaller so they won't take forever to doownload.
And you get the mosquito in pf standalone.

Tully__
04-17-2006, 09:01 AM
The patches will install by default to the default PF install directory. If you chose a different directory when you installed the game, you will need to click the browse button and point the patch at the directory where the game is installed.

jmd_ringo
04-19-2006, 09:26 AM
To all involved,
Thanks for the advice and direction. Unistalled PF and reinstalled mearged with FB, downloaded patches and am now happily drilling holes in everything that appears in my sights with new aircraft!
Thanks again, ps sorry about the stupid question, Cheers J