PDA

View Full Version : Can you do this move in Brotherhood?

KrYpToNiC95
08-25-2011, 12:30 AM
I remember seeing in a trailer a while back where Ezio jumps of his horse, does a swing on a roof top rope and then assassinated the guard that was chasing him on a horse. Is that possible?

Calvarok
08-25-2011, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by KrYpToNiC95:
I remember seeing in a trailer a while back where Ezio jumps of his horse, does a swing on a roof top rope and then assassinated the guard that was chasing him on a horse. Is that possible?
Yes. Tap "A" or "X" (x is for ps3, obviously) while riding a horse in high profile to stand up on the horse. when you are almost passing under a beam, tap A again and Ezio will jump off and do the flip.

Incedentally, in Revelations, Ezio can do the same move on certain normal poles without a horse.

KrYpToNiC95
08-25-2011, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KrYpToNiC95:
Yes. Tap "A" or "X" (x is for ps3, obviously) while riding a horse in high profile to stand up on the horse. when you are almost passing under a beam, tap A again and Ezio will jump off and do the flip.

Incedentally, in Revelations, Ezio can do the same move on certain normal poles without a horse. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I understand I'm not trying to be rude but can you kill a guard on horse behind you with this move?

Calvarok
08-25-2011, 01:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Calvarok:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KrYpToNiC95:

Incedentally, in Revelations, Ezio can do the same move on certain normal poles without a horse. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I understand I'm not trying to be rude but can you kill a guard on horse behind you with this move? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why would that be rude? And if you're asking wether the scene at the beginning of this trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCIYyOPGllQ
is possible, the answer is yes.
That trailer was made entirely in-game, so everything you see them do in it is possible to do in-game.

Moultonborough
08-25-2011, 01:09 AM

Yes, it's very possible. Also though I forget which faction, you need to do it 20 times to get the task accomplished.

Blind2Society
08-25-2011, 01:13 AM
That's simply jumping from a horse to a beam, no assassination involved.

AntiChrist7
08-25-2011, 01:35 AM
it would require some timing offcours, and a guard that chases you in the first place http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

KrYpToNiC95
08-25-2011, 03:43 PM
Thanks guys, I guess i'll have to give it a try http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ProdiGurl
08-25-2011, 07:53 PM
I don't know about the pole swinging, but I do know you can kill off horseback, just ask that poor woman I stabbed by accident.