PDA

View Full Version : Odin and Theseus

Kaiser_W
09-28-2006, 01:24 AM
It's the opening days of operation drumbeat. I'm to take u-68 into new york and bring the war to the yanks. After that I have a caribbean rendevous, hopefully I can capture a rum runner from puerto rico and stop by Cuba to get some Havana's. First off thouhg, i'm supposed to resupply with Odin, south of greenland in AD 95 or in norhtern south america with Theseus. Supposedly they are on the map, but there's nothing there. I assume these are milk cows. I have looked for odin in the past, but was unsuccesful. Any hints as to where I can find them? Or is there a map that I need to DL in order to locate them.

Many thanks,....

Kaiser_W
09-28-2006, 01:24 AM
It's the opening days of operation drumbeat. I'm to take u-68 into new york and bring the war to the yanks. After that I have a caribbean rendevous, hopefully I can capture a rum runner from puerto rico and stop by Cuba to get some Havana's. First off thouhg, i'm supposed to resupply with Odin, south of greenland in AD 95 or in norhtern south america with Theseus. Supposedly they are on the map, but there's nothing there. I assume these are milk cows. I have looked for odin in the past, but was unsuccesful. Any hints as to where I can find them? Or is there a map that I need to DL in order to locate them.

Many thanks,....

AO1_AW_SW_USN
09-28-2006, 01:27 AM
Hey... you're on U-68? GET OFF MY BOAT !!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif