PDA

View Full Version : A variety of ships for use in the FMB

diamondthree
02-20-2007, 02:37 PM
Hi all

I was wondering if there is a mod or addon which adds more class' of ships for use in the builder. I like to create sea battles and the naval variety is slim. I especially like the Pacific theater (I used to own a game called Task Force: 1942, which was excellent in it's time).

Does anyone know of any? Thx in advance if so!

For reference I'm PF+FB+AEP @ 4.04m, but I plan on obtaining 1946 on March 13th =D

diamondthree
02-20-2007, 02:37 PM
Hi all

I was wondering if there is a mod or addon which adds more class' of ships for use in the builder. I like to create sea battles and the naval variety is slim. I especially like the Pacific theater (I used to own a game called Task Force: 1942, which was excellent in it's time).

Does anyone know of any? Thx in advance if so!

For reference I'm PF+FB+AEP @ 4.04m, but I plan on obtaining 1946 on March 13th =D

-HH- Beebop
02-20-2007, 02:47 PM
Sorry, that's a no.
All objects/ships/vehicles/planes/armor/target markers/etc. are hard coded in the game. With the exception of aircraft skins, none can be modified/edited/imported.

It would be nice to have more variety but Oleg has said that the 1C team is now dedicated to SoW:BoB and there will be no further development of the game by them. There may be some 3rd Party stuff yet to come but it will need to meet the Maddox/1C standard to get in. At this time they are not acepting any more new content. The only content that may even be considered is already on their table awaiting their approval or dis-approval.