PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how to boost the stall buffet sound?

Corsair9
06-17-2005, 11:32 AM
For some odd-ball reason, Maddox or something in the patch has dropped the stall buffet sound (the rattling noise you hear when you're on the verge of a high-speed stall) down to a level where you almost can't hear it.

I'd like to boost this sound effect back to where it was in the 3.xx patches so I can get some audio feedback as to how the aircraft is performing, i.e., to tell when I'm max-performing the aircraft.

Does anyone know if it's possible to modify a file setting to get this back where it was?

Thanks -

Corsair9
06-17-2005, 11:32 AM
For some odd-ball reason, Maddox or something in the patch has dropped the stall buffet sound (the rattling noise you hear when you're on the verge of a high-speed stall) down to a level where you almost can't hear it.

I'd like to boost this sound effect back to where it was in the 3.xx patches so I can get some audio feedback as to how the aircraft is performing, i.e., to tell when I'm max-performing the aircraft.

Does anyone know if it's possible to modify a file setting to get this back where it was?

Thanks -