PDA

View Full Version : AC 2 PC DLC?

svisskon
09-03-2010, 11:59 AM
Hi all! I have been searching for some dlc to pc but come up short. So now i wonder if there are any for the pc that does not include me buying another game with black edition or whats it called. Hope someone has an answer. Have a great day!

AnthonyA85
09-03-2010, 02:23 PM
If, by DLC, you're refering to the extra missions that were made avialable to xbox and ps3 players after the game's console release, then you should already have it, as it was included in the PC version (white, black and regular, latter of which I got), but if you're refering to anything extra that came with the two special editions, can't help you there.

TheLeoCrow
09-04-2010, 04:13 AM
I assume you are refering to the extra templar lairs. They aren't considered DLC but they were extras in the black edition (or deluxe in steam). They were also eventually given with one of the dlcs for the consoles.

the pc version had the dlcs included therefore it is impossible to get the templar lairs, unless you already had them

svisskon
09-27-2010, 10:14 AM
Yeah i ment those but i seem to lack them hmm. Didnt get them with the game, bought the reg game and all that was extra in the case was a bonus code for Avatar the game. Have UBI passed me and in such case could I get the codes some other way?

caswallawn_2k7
09-27-2010, 10:37 AM
if you are talking about the two big DLC's that came out for the console they are memory blocks 12 and 13 or 13 and 14 can't remember.

if you are talking about the 3 templar lairs unless you got a special edition you can't get them.