PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer rank glitch

arkman256
11-20-2010, 12:18 PM
My rank keeps reseting every time i leave multiplayer or turn of my xbox i increase my rank and when i leave it goes back to 1, is there any way i can fix this?
thanks!

DRACULA185
11-21-2010, 08:36 AM
Hi,
I have the same problem, It happened right after I changed my gamertag. Ubisoft really kows how to <span class="ev_code_RED">** Please do not swear on the forums - if you have a problem, please post in a civil and constructive way. **</span> us up right.

Mr_Shade
11-21-2010, 10:40 AM
Please make sure you report the issue directly to Ubisoft support.

You can contact them via the official ubi.com website or using the weblink in my signature.

KrazzyMonkee
11-21-2010, 11:42 AM
Try Changeing your GamerTag Back

arkman256
11-22-2010, 04:23 PM
no thanks i do not wanna have to buy more points just to get the same result.
the problem started with the gamertag.

DuDeZoR
11-22-2010, 05:02 PM
Same thing happen to me too. When are they going to fix this? This obviously a very huge problem that matters to a lot of players, this kind of glitch can not go unfixed. It also happened after I changed my gamertag. I have reported the problem to ubisoft's support page, but I purchased this game for $60 for one of my features to be an increase in my rank on multiplayer to enjoy the unlockable features and not have to start from scrath everytime I decide to stop playing the multiplayer mode, even just to play the single player. Would I be reimbursed for all the EXP I have earned going from 1-10 or so for the past few days? Also same thing with my challenges, do I get those added back on to my rank when/if ubisofts fixes this problem?

Patita90
11-23-2010, 12:02 AM
I know I should not complain about this glitch here (sorry!), but tonight on a Wanted match all the other 7 players started the game with points, from 1.800 down to 600. While it didn't bug me, I thought it was strange.

obliviondoll
11-23-2010, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Patita90:
I know I should not complain about this glitch here (sorry!), but tonight on a Wanted match all the other 7 players started the game with points, from 1.800 down to 600. While it didn't bug me, I thought it was strange.
That one usually isn't a glitch - was the timer less than 10 minutes? Usually happens when you join a match in progress.

Patita90
11-23-2010, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
That one usually isn't a glitch - was the timer less than 10 minutes? Usually happens when you join a match in progress.

Of course, it makes sense... Anyway, in this case I did not join the match half way (it has not happened to me yet) as I had to wait for the players to select their persona and all.

DRACULA185
11-24-2010, 07:06 AM
ANSWER ! IN order to get your rank back you need to change your gamertag back to what it was when you first played multiplayer.