PDA

View Full Version : Angels and Demons

Taldur
07-27-2010, 02:43 PM
After watching this film again recently I couldn't help but think how much fun it would be doing the Angels and Demons story as Ezio. (instead of the church and the illuminati, it would be assassin's and templars, especially with Borgia being Pope) and having to race to different landmarks throughout Rome to rescue Assassin's. each one would consist of a few missions. Race, combat, combat, stealth or investigation. You would have to use eagle vision to find clues. Upon succesful completion of these missions you can gain the rescued Assassin as an Ally. There could also be a good twist where one of the captured Assassin's is La Volpe, or another famous Assassin from AC:2 (I just like La Volpe XD )

magesupermaster
07-27-2010, 02:57 PM
This would not happen unless it will be a mod for ACII

Chris199930
07-27-2010, 03:08 PM
Wait,why not?It could be a mission.The templars have the rest of the brotherhood,captured,and Borgia wants to play a sadistic game on Ezio,killing one of them in each great landmarck in Rome,and Ezio has to run to save them. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

itsamea-mario
07-27-2010, 03:11 PM
if you've read the book, you'll know that the assassin in angels and demons, is actually a descedant of the hashashins, (the ones assassins creed was based on).

just thought you should know.

Taldur
07-27-2010, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
if you've read the book, you'll know that the assassin in angels and demons, is actually a descedant of the hashashins, (the ones assassins creed was based on).

just thought you should know.

I didn't know, thats pretty cool XD

El_Sjietah
07-27-2010, 03:15 PM
Wouldn't work, since all clues were made by Bernini, who wasn't even born yet when ACB takes place.

Chris199930
07-27-2010, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
Wouldn't work, since all clues were made by Bernini, who wasn't even born yet when ACB takes place.
Ok,then the clues are set by Leonardo,who was the head of the Priory of Sion at tha time.I don't see where does Bernini fit in this thread.This is a suggestion thread,about a multiplayer mode!(This idea just came to me now!)

El_Sjietah
07-27-2010, 03:34 PM
The OP said he wanted Ezio to follow the same path as Langdon took in Angels and Demons. That path was created by Bernini.

Taldur
07-27-2010, 03:35 PM
My point was the Main plot, rescue guys at certain landmarks all over Rome, with the 2 opposite factions. Not Angels and Demons in every little detail like who left the clues, next we'll have Tom Hanks doing a voice over for Ezio.

assassin12346
07-27-2010, 03:37 PM
<span class="flash-video"> </span>

ezio in angels and demons?meeeh it could be cool IF it took place in the rennoicanse but it doesnt does it?so no.

Chewitt321
07-27-2010, 03:38 PM
That could be part of the sequel to brotherhood (if there Is one) as brotherhood is about building a brotherhood maybe the sequel is about resurrecting it.

Who knows?

Chewitt321

Chris199930
07-27-2010, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Chewitt321:
That could be part of the sequel to brotherhood (if there Is one) as brotherhood is about building a brotherhood maybe the sequel is about resurrecting it.

Who knows?

Chewitt321
AC:Brotherhood is about ressurecting the assassins brotherhood.The sequel,which I doubt that there will be a sequel,other than Lost Legacy which is about Ezio going to Masyaf to find about the history of the assassins,will probably be like a mission in some faraway land like AC Bloodlines,Discovery and Altair's chronicles.

godsmack_darius
07-27-2010, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Chris199930:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
Ok,then the clues are set by Leonardo,who was the head of the Priory of Sion at tha time.I don't see where does Bernini fit in this thread.This is a suggestion thread,about a multiplayer mode!(This idea just came to me now!) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bernini placed all the pagan sculptures around Rome, for the "path of illumination"

Chris199930
07-27-2010, 05:02 PM
And to test his recruits,Ezio will go around Rome and make "the path of the creed/assassins"(New idea!)

thekyle0
07-27-2010, 07:23 PM
I really like the idea, it could make for a really long lasting mission. While it could be inspired by Angels and Demons, I think it would be best to take a good long step away from it in the interest of preserving originality. Also, maybe instead of rescuing assassins such as Volpe, you could be rescuing members of an imitation gang who were trying to replicate what Ezio is doing in Rome. Then they're mistaken by the Templars as part of the actual brotherhood. That scenario even lends itself to some brief comedy as you rescue the gang members and observe how they try to replicate the general assassin uniform (Do I foresee an eagle beak fail? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif). This idea just came to me as I write this, maybe at the end of it one of them decides they want to actually join the actual Brotherhood. They should probably have marginally better starting stats then the ones you would normally recruit.

Anyway, I like the concept of this. It has a lot of room for growth and ideas, as my short brain storm demonstrated. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

godsmack_darius
07-27-2010, 09:52 PM
And then...the assassins got wiped out again from the fictional Purga when the Vatican branded Illuminati scientists :d interesting

EzioAssassin51
07-28-2010, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by assassin12346:
<span class="flash-video"> </span>

ezio in angels and demons?meeeh it could be cool IF it took place in the rennoicanse but it doesnt does it?so no.

He means something like it, not something exactly the same!

But yeah, that'd be awesome and serve as a great sequence! Maybe as a DLC?