PDA

View Full Version : Can the Assassins swim ?

raziale
11-01-2010, 07:08 PM
Gabe said that they follow ezio every were he goes? So dose that mean there swimmers or they could come out of the water and assassinate a guard and go back into the water or jump into the water. Also ride a gondola nonchalantly and just assassinate someone that would be cool.

flyryassassin
11-01-2010, 07:33 PM
i rele hope they dont die in water that will make me so mad.

davo1270
11-01-2010, 08:08 PM
twitter it to Gabe or something, cuz Gabe only answers the stupid questions from the ACB QandA on youtube, and he anwers a lot of questions on twitter

Eziosantos
11-01-2010, 08:11 PM
This is actually a really good question.(If only we had questions like these on the Q&A's) tbh i don't know if they can swim or not.They should be able to swim since they are being traind by the Master Assassin who can swim.

flyryassassin
11-01-2010, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Eziosantos:
This is actually a really good question.(If only we had questions like these on the Q&A's) tbh i don't know if they can swim or not.They should be able to swim since they are being traind by the Master Assassin who can swim. lmao **ok guys first lesson is at the river, time to learn how to swim**

DarkicoN14
11-01-2010, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by flyryassassin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eziosantos:
This is actually a really good question.(If only we had questions like these on the Q&A's) tbh i don't know if they can swim or not.They should be able to swim since they are being traind by the Master Assassin who can swim. lmao **ok guys first lesson is at the river, time to learn how to swim** </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ezio: Jamal, what are you doing? how dare you drown in class! Detention for you!

Jamal: *Garble* *Garble* *Drown*

extrememuffin
11-02-2010, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by davo1270:
twitter it to Gabe or something, cuz Gabe only answers the stupid questions from the ACB QandA on youtube, and he anwers a lot of questions on twitter

acctually its been said multiple times the best place to post a question is in response to the previous question on YouTube. although tweeting him wont hurt your chances of having it awnsered.

VRTX97
11-02-2010, 02:47 PM
UbiGabe
@Pex3650 They can drown, actually... so handle them with care around the water. That Tiber is a killer!

Here is your answer, kinda.

BK-110
11-02-2010, 03:32 PM
Seems like Twitter is really the best source for answers to good questions.

Roakeru
11-03-2010, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by Pex3650:
UbiGabe
@Pex3650 They can drown, actually... so handle them with care around the water. That Tiber is a killer!

Here is your answer, kinda.
well that sucks...they should be able to swim as well;some civilians and some guards with lighter armor should also...

flyryassassin
11-03-2010, 04:33 PM
This will make me so angry. well lets hope they dont punch each other off ledges like thieves did is ac2 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif i always hated that.

raziale
11-09-2010, 03:52 PM
yea i asked on one of the blogs i think.

jlorence
11-09-2010, 03:57 PM
I can't wait until one of my level 10 assassin's gets bumped off of a rooftop and accidentally falls to his/her death into the water below >=(

jimbo11235813
11-09-2010, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by j_lorence:
I can't wait until one of my level 10 assassin's gets bumped off of a rooftop and accidentally falls to his/her death into the water below >=( If they are anything like the thieves in AC2, they will be killing each other to show you who is the best at freerunning. Today, I was doing the mission where you save the thieves and I thought to myself "right, I'm gonna save all of them. No deaths," and I ran in the streets (no falling=no deaths). I came across a group of guards and attacked them. I then heard a splash and realised I had lost one (before the guards even began their attack). They really need to fix the teamwork AI in the game.

TheEpicWolf
11-09-2010, 04:22 PM
What if you are close to the water and call them down and as they fall they all land on the ground except for one who spawned over the water.....