PDA

View Full Version : chase and free run

nimble_17
07-13-2007, 05:07 PM
ive been told that the soldiers will no longer chase you on the roofs and that the free running willl be like the all magic "A" button in Gears can anyone answer my ?

moqqy
07-13-2007, 05:12 PM
1. soldiers will chase you on the roofs
2. i have no idea what youre saying.."that the free running willl be like the all magic "A" button in Gears can anyone answer my ?"

OhItsArcheys
07-13-2007, 05:26 PM
told that the soldiers will no longer chase you on the roofs and that the free running willl be like the all magic "A" button in Gears can anyone answer my ?

soldiers will chase you on rooftops mostly the only thing guards cant do is climbing walls like assassin can, they still can perform jumps and other stuff likie that

well about the "A" button yes but you will have control of it dont worry! you will use controller to wich side he will perform it and it makes free runing look more fluid :P thats what ive herd! sorry for the awfull english!

KnightTemplar45
07-13-2007, 08:42 PM
As the others have said the guards chase you on the roof. As for "all magic A button", I read that you hold down the right trigger and the A button in order for Altair to free run. As long as you're holding that he will do everything automatically like jump and grab on to things. You just have to control what direction he's jumping in and stuff like that.