PDA

View Full Version : Im having a strange but small problem with the full screen maximizer.

CrUeL_KNIGHTS
11-28-2007, 01:24 AM
When I double click on Chessmaster xi and in the main menu where at the top right hand corner there is option for minimizing(_)maximizing (with a small square inside the corner of a bigger square) and X (for exiting). If I click on the maximizer I expect the main menu to display full screen, but it doesn't.

Instead it only moves the chessmaster xi main menu box to the top left corner. And I remember I didn't have this before, dunno it's something strange but however it doesn't affect the game, during game it will display full screen, its only the main menu of chessmaster that won't display full screen.
Has anyone else experienced the same issue?

CrUeL_KNIGHTS
11-28-2007, 01:24 AM
When I double click on Chessmaster xi and in the main menu where at the top right hand corner there is option for minimizing(_)maximizing (with a small square inside the corner of a bigger square) and X (for exiting). If I click on the maximizer I expect the main menu to display full screen, but it doesn't.

Instead it only moves the chessmaster xi main menu box to the top left corner. And I remember I didn't have this before, dunno it's something strange but however it doesn't affect the game, during game it will display full screen, its only the main menu of chessmaster that won't display full screen.
Has anyone else experienced the same issue?

poulpe
11-28-2007, 05:27 AM
By the "main menu" I presume the menu you can click on the lower left corner. And then, you go to a screen where you can see (in full screen):
- a big "Chessmaster Grandmaster edition" in the upper side of the window.
- chessboard in 3D in the middle of the window.
- three big button (Learn, Play, Fun) in the lower side of the window.

In my case, in this mode, whatever the size of the window, the proportion of each elements are the same.