PDA

View Full Version : ac2 spoiler thread

hemza0076
11-15-2009, 08:42 AM
so everybody is making new threads with spoilers, so what about just posting them here so you dont have to make new threads.
and sometimes the spoiler is in the title of the thread.

cgdemon894
11-15-2009, 08:51 AM
<span class="ev_code_RED">EXTREME SPOILERS START:</span>
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">k ill start, the ending is that ezio finds the vault and sees that he is"the prophet" and gets to meet an weird humanoid race...the alien then calls upon desmond with ezio asking who the hell is desmond...the last line said before the credits was wtf...during credits the assassin's try to escape as vidic and the templars has found the hideout, desmond is given ezio's hidden blade and they beat the **** out of the templar soldiers, vidic escapes and ends with the assassin's heading up north to a cabin to look for more clues, desmond does not seem to need the animus as he is told by lucy to start searching for some other ancestor while giong to the cabin. GAME END *you get to play as altair in the middle of the game but with desmond's voice and he eventually sleeps with maria (the templar female soldier) on top of the acre tower (where william was assassinated) this sequence is done through a dream thanks to an extreme bleeding effect</span> <span class="ev_code_RED">EXTREME SPOILERS END</span>

kingbren08
11-15-2009, 09:12 AM
woah i was so close to reading the end i read "it ends with ezio..." and i screamed and nearly killed my computer

hemza0076
11-15-2009, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by kingbren08:
woah i was so close to reading the end i read "it ends with ezio..." and i screamed and nearly killed my computer lol

NuclearFuss
11-15-2009, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by zabrak94:
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">k ill start, the ending is that ezio finds the vault and sees that he is"the prophet" and gets to meet an weird humanoid race...the alien then calls upon desmond with ezio asking who the hell is desmond...the last line said before the credits was wtf...during credits the assassin's try to escape as vidic and the templars has found the hideout, desmond is given ezio's hidden blade and they beat the **** out of the templar soldiers, vidic escapes and ends with the assassin's heading up north to a cabin to look for more clues, desmond does not seem to need the animus as he is told by lucy to start searching for some other ancestor while giong to the cabin. GAME END *you get to play as altair in the middle of the game but with desmond's voice and he eventually sleeps with maria (the templar female soldier) on top of the acre tower (where william was assassinated) this sequence is done through a dream thanks to an extreme bleeding effect</span> <span class="ev_code_RED">EXTREME SPOILERS END</span>

You're kidding right? Aliens? WTF

nicky117
11-15-2009, 10:27 AM
look away, look away!!!!

ACII_Addicted
11-15-2009, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by kingbren08:
woah i was so close to reading the end i read "it ends with ezio..." and i screamed and nearly killed my computer

haha i did exactly the same but i didn't want to kill my computer ... i insted closed the screen and hit alt+f4 O.o those spoilers are reaaaally making me anxious http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif What if i read anything by mistake? God Bless me not to http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

car362
11-15-2009, 10:52 AM
When do you get the 2x hidden blade?

NuclearFuss
11-15-2009, 11:42 AM
^ Whenever you want because it's a codex page you must find and some of them contain drawings for Leonardo Da Vinci, so he can build them. It's the same for the hidden gun.

OSnailsO
11-15-2009, 12:00 PM
Since no one is taking this seriously... And since the people who want to see spoilers opened this thread I will start it off

Al Mualm[sp] is the REAL bad guy in AC1 He makes you kill the templar because they are the only ones who can stop him! Or so it seems... Because YOU stop him!

car362
11-15-2009, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by sackboy411:
^ Whenever you want because it's a codex page you must find and some of them contain drawings for Leonardo Da Vinci, so he can build them. It's the same for the hidden gun.

Ah, I see, so I could pretty much just get it at the beginning and complete every mission with it?

NuclearFuss
11-15-2009, 12:32 PM
^ Well if there are still memory walls it may be locked off at first.

JudgeQwerty
11-15-2009, 12:41 PM
This reminds me of the first AC's ending. I played through the game thinking the Piece of Eden was a metaphor for religion or just a really shiny orb... then Al Mualim USES it and suddenly I'm fightinmg brainwashed ninjas, zombies, clones, and invisible men!!

Anywho, spoiler request. Does Cesare Borgia show up?

l Khasim l
11-15-2009, 12:51 PM
Any chance for a screenie of that weird humanoid race?

Eagle_Vision_81
11-15-2009, 01:01 PM
Ok, I have a HUGE spoiler. I saw it in that live stream video.
When Desmond at a certain point in the game leaves the Animus, he goes to bed and has a dream. In that dream you´ll be able to play as Altair - the original Altair from AC1. The scene takes places in Acres at night and Altair has to climb that huge tower of the fortress where you killed William of Montferrat in AC1. On top of that tower he meets Maria (the woman that replaced Robert de Sable) and has a romantic scene with her. I can´t remember of what was spoken but I remember Desmond wondering why he´s in control of Altair again and think´s it´s because of the bleeding effect!
The scene had the original Acres-music from AC1 and looked very cool!

cgdemon894
11-15-2009, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by OSnailsO:
Since no one is taking this seriously... And since the people who want to see spoilers opened this thread I will start it off

Al Mualm[sp] is the REAL bad guy in AC1 He makes you kill the templar because they are the only ones who can stop him! Or so it seems... Because YOU stop him!

no one taking it seriously...what i tell is the truth... there are aliens in the game- the ones who have gone before

CRUDFACE
11-15-2009, 01:16 PM
I WAS FACKING RIGHT! I WAS TOO RIGHT! Okay, i'm sure everyone saw this coming, but,

Spoiler Alert(put in white of course): <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Desmond has a dream through Altair and sleeps with Maria...the templar who he let get away! When altair is done having sex with her, Desmond can nolonger follow Altair's movements because Maria got pregnant with him!</span>

godsmack_darius
11-15-2009, 02:26 PM
AHHH NOOOOO MY EYES, THEY BURN

IM NOT LOOKING BLAH BLAH BLAH, NO NO NO NO NO

SOOOO TEMPTING

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Good day to you all

cgdemon894
11-15-2009, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Khasim83:
Any chance for a screenie of that weird humanoid race?

http://imgur.com/YJEon.jpg

godsmack_darius
11-15-2009, 07:33 PM
AHHHHHH MY EYES

P.s. Ac2 ending is on youtube I watched it

But I kept skipping ahead so I couldnt hear what was going on,

It looked awesome, but I still have no idea what was going on,

But...I have one huge complaint

Im a huge fan and obsessor over AC1 And Ac2, I research it none stop, but Problem is, The graphics were dissapointing...AC1 graphics were waaay better

SWJS
11-15-2009, 08:01 PM
*eyes melt and head explodes*

the amolang
11-15-2009, 08:13 PM
I AM SO STAYING AWAY FROM THIS THREAD! no more spoilers from me. I saw the "it ends with" and I stopped. this thread will see no more of me :P

L.Cie
11-15-2009, 08:16 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
I came into this thread fully knowing I'd be spoiled, but I still read the spoilers! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif
It's kind of funny, though. Where did my self control go? XD

But, wow... Just wow. I hope I can forget I read that. :/

JudgeQwerty
11-15-2009, 08:35 PM
Holy crap, they switched genres again!!

hemza0076
11-16-2009, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by JudgeQwerty:
Holy crap, they switched genres again!!
what do you mean?

TheEpicWolf
11-16-2009, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by sackboy411:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zabrak94:

You're kidding right? Aliens? WTF </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please say it doesn't involve Aliens ¬_¬
I mean seriously that would be ridiculous!

l Khasim l
11-16-2009, 08:24 AM
Yes, there are aliens.
AC II ending first part http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yel4dtf_N8Y just click the next parts from the same guy if you wanna see it whole.

blackchaos666
11-16-2009, 11:03 AM
the guy who posted the video says...

"its technically not a god. Its one of/a projection AI created by one of those who came before. They were a civilization that came before humans on earth. They created us to be servants or slaves or something, in their image, except for a couple evolutionary steps down, and less technologically developed. Humans revolted or whatnot, and during this time something came out of the sun and killed everything. Now the god people are warning us to protect us somehow."

so i don't think they are aliens just a ancient civilization...

l Khasim l
11-16-2009, 11:05 AM
They CAME BEFORE humans, which means they aren't native to Earth, and that they came from somewhere else than Earth. That makes them aliens.

JudgeQwerty
11-16-2009, 12:34 PM
They CAME BEFORE humans, which means they aren't native to Earth, and that they came from somewhere else than Earth. That makes them aliens.

Wow, I haven't heard that logic since I was in Kindergarten. Just because something is older and smarter than you doesn't mean they're from Mars, no matter how weird our grandparents are.

l Khasim l
11-16-2009, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by JudgeQwerty:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Khasim83:

Wow, I haven't heard that logic since I was in Kindergarten. Just because something is older and smarter than you doesn't mean they're from Mars, no matter how weird our grandparents are. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My grandparents were BORN in this world, they did not COME here from somewhere. Logic here is analyzing the exact words she used. How would you explain their race's ability to CREATE A RACE, they evolved from monkeys and learned that when they started to walk on 2 feet?

ForsakenMessiah
11-16-2009, 12:51 PM
My grandparents were BORN in this world, they did not COME here from somewhere. Logic here is analyzing the exact words she used. How would you explain their race's ability to CREATE A RACE, they evolved from monkeys and learned that when they started to walk on 2 feet?

Dinosaurs came before humans, are they aliens as well? the word "came" does not mean the same as the word "arrived" as one deffinition of the word came is exist, whereas the word arrived means reaching a destination

l Khasim l
11-16-2009, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by ForsakenMessiah:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Khasim83:

Dinosaurs came before humans, are they aliens as well? the word "came" does not mean the same as the word "arrived" as one deffinition of the word came is exist, whereas the word arrived means reaching a destination </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay, I apologize, I didn't know that meaning of the word "came", English is not my native language.
Still, I'll stick with the theory that they're aliens, mainly because of their advanced technology. At the moment we cannot be sure about that, but I'd bet my money on that.

JudgeQwerty
11-16-2009, 02:12 PM
I agree with Khasim,. and until we get a name or explanation for them, I'll probably still refer to them as aliens.