PDA

View Full Version : assassin's creed bloodline

IPiterekI
11-15-2009, 12:52 PM
if there are any planned additions to the game? Very good game but short and no multiplayer and the games 'free play' hurts

ThePheonix1030
11-15-2009, 01:09 PM
As of right now, nothing is planned. The only extra feature is the PSP/PS3 connectivity of Bloodlines and AC2.

Multiplayer wouldn't really work out to me.

And I'm curious: how does the freeplay 'hurt'? Haven't picked up the game yet. And won't for a while...

IPiterekI
11-15-2009, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by ThePheonix1030:
As of right now, nothing is planned. The only extra feature is the PSP/PS3 connectivity of Bloodlines and AC2.

And I'm curious: how does the freeplay 'hurt'? Haven't picked up the game yet. And won't for a while...

I wanted so terribly that I lack just exploring the city without a mission

Azmilo
11-15-2009, 11:02 PM
how to play?..

the amolang
11-16-2009, 12:00 AM
why are all the people joining today using such bad grammar?...

TyronLeRoy
11-16-2009, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Piterek_psptram:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThePheonix1030:

I wanted so terribly that I lack just exploring the city without a mission </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is an option to explore around the city - finish the game, then load either of the memory blocks and just explore away. You already completed the missions, so you don't have to worry about that. You can at any time free roam through the entire city.

vasbyollu
11-16-2009, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by amolang:

Because english may not be there main language? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
(I, for example get problems quite often in the english grammar, just because i speak 2 other languages than english)

Coolgerb
11-16-2009, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by vasbyollu:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by amolang:

Because english may not be there main language? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
(I, for example get problems quite often in the english grammar, just because i speak 2 other languages than english) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I speak 3 languages other than English (Dutch being my first language), and usually have no problems whatsoever.
Then again, I did not quit school, which I suspect of a lot of people I see online.

vasbyollu
11-16-2009, 01:20 PM
Yeah, everone that speaks 3 languages and + dont have to have problems.
But iam pretty sure that the ones that where writing with bad grammar dont have english as main language..
It depends on the education you get i suppose =)

TyronLeRoy
11-16-2009, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by vasbyollu:
Yeah, everone that speaks 3 languages and + dont have to have problems.
But iam pretty sure that the ones that where writing with bad grammar dont have english as main language..
It depends on the education you get i suppose =)

Or the strictness of languages in the country you were raised in.

Us Dutch, like Coolgerb says, have been privileged to have an "Americanized" country, in where speaking English has become a habit for some people.