PDA

View Full Version : Newbe

ornreecuss1965
04-17-2011, 06:54 PM
In trainning missions it will not let you fly is this correct?

Zeus-cat
04-17-2011, 07:12 PM
The training videos can only be watched. You should download my training campaign. It is designed for newbies just like you. Follow the link below.

Il2fan2009
04-29-2011, 06:34 AM
Now I don't know what the HELL is wrong with people aggreeing some others are "noobs". And what the HELL is going on in somebody else's mind when he represent himself as a NOOB!!

Now if you bought this game and play it with your keyboard, takeoffs and landins on easy like on every single flying game in the world, you are a noob. No matter how you are good, No matter how much time you've spent playing; you are a noob.

If you bought this simulator, whether if you bought hardware or you're playing with your mouse, and you are determined to learn how to fly, you are a Rookie. NOT a noob.

Now not only the word "noob" is EXTREMELY demotivating, but also this isn't the right term!! A noob is someone who doen't know anything about something. I'M sorry! But if you know what is a prop, landing gear, flaps, airspeed, pitch, angle of attack... in other words: If you Care enough to watch tutorials, you're not a noob. You're a rookie.

This ****es me off because I know a lot of people who just don't learn at all because they're tired of "looking like a noob"!!!
This goes deep in your mind! My friend can't take off he keeps thinking how noob he is! And while the thinks about that on take off the aircraft goes on the left and he starts going everywhere. Because he is so tense he doen't let the aircraft react properly!

I'm not saying that to cheer anyone up, no. I'm writing this to shut the **** up the mouth of these people who keeps spraying the word!
You know what? I'm a real pilot. And from a while. I've done a lot of things. Now you're the ****ing noob in my world, Because you don't know what the hell is an airspace.

You can't accomplish any challenges if you do not have confidence in yourself.

Uufflakke
04-29-2011, 07:08 AM
@Il2fan2009: Relax man...
I've not seen the word NOOB nowhere in the first two posts.
Ornreecuss1965 entitles himself as a newbe which is something different.

And it's his first post here so

WELCOME HERE ORNREECUSS1965!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

TipsyTed
04-29-2011, 07:20 AM
IL-2fan, no disrespect at all but you sound like a gay who is offended everytime he hears a word starting with letter "g". Besides, I can't find "noob" anywhere in the original post, while I can't agree "newb(i)e" is a derogatory term. It's simply another word for a rookie.

Ornreecuss, listen to what ZeusCat has to say and by any means do try his campaign, it's excellent.

M_Gunz
04-29-2011, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by ornreecuss1965:
In trainning missions it will not let you fly is this correct?

I haven't done this in ages so please bear with me but IIRC there is a way to turn a track into a training mission with timed chat text. When you play a training mission you can move a control and take over at any point.

ornreecuss1965
05-02-2011, 04:37 AM
Did not mean to upset anyone. I just asked a question. Maybe try putting on your mask? Get a little oxagen?
Any way I thought you could move the controler and take over the training. But for some reason that does not work. So i'am just flying and learning as I go.