PDA

View Full Version : Pe-2 Problem FIXED!

Mr._Electric
06-21-2006, 05:35 AM
Well it all started when i downloaded it and the i got the error saying something like rts.dll or something like that was not found and re-installing your game may fix the problem. Well heres the answer just click on your merged game on the il-fb-pf then it should go into some unlock a game thing and just follow the instrutions. (NOTE: Please have the CD code thing with you, your going to need it. Then after that i was able to play it.

Mr._Electric
06-21-2006, 05:35 AM
Well it all started when i downloaded it and the i got the error saying something like rts.dll or something like that was not found and re-installing your game may fix the problem. Well heres the answer just click on your merged game on the il-fb-pf then it should go into some unlock a game thing and just follow the instrutions. (NOTE: Please have the CD code thing with you, your going to need it. Then after that i was able to play it.

Capt.LoneRanger
06-21-2006, 05:51 AM
You can also simply download the rts.dll from the tech-support forum - makes your life easier. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif

I hope you also followed instructions to remove boonty from your drive and replaced the exe files with the 4.04 (or older) files?