PDA

View Full Version : for those having trouble after the third kill

MiniAssasin
11-17-2007, 05:14 AM
i have seen a lot of people confused about this so here goes

1.you kill your guy
2.you go to the buro
3.you go see the clan leader and cutscene plays ya get new weapon and move..gloves i think i dunno.
4. you have a choice of 3 cities
5.pick your city, warp there is faster :P
6. go to the buro
7. go to one of the two previous blocked of sections of the city,remember the blue wall saying cant access memory? well one of those parts of the city is open now.
8.go find your self a viewpoint,it isnt hard just move your camera until ya see a bigass building, climb it and sync
9.this will uncover all the viewpoints on your map screen/gps as well as whatever side missions the tower gave you for synching.
9.do yur side missions then go to the buro for your 4th target

hope that helps

its not a bug you just have to go to your new part of the cuty and unlock the viewpoints by synchign one

MiniAssasin
11-17-2007, 05:14 AM
i have seen a lot of people confused about this so here goes

1.you kill your guy
2.you go to the buro
3.you go see the clan leader and cutscene plays ya get new weapon and move..gloves i think i dunno.
4. you have a choice of 3 cities
5.pick your city, warp there is faster :P
6. go to the buro
7. go to one of the two previous blocked of sections of the city,remember the blue wall saying cant access memory? well one of those parts of the city is open now.
8.go find your self a viewpoint,it isnt hard just move your camera until ya see a bigass building, climb it and sync
9.this will uncover all the viewpoints on your map screen/gps as well as whatever side missions the tower gave you for synching.
9.do yur side missions then go to the buro for your 4th target

hope that helps

its not a bug you just have to go to your new part of the cuty and unlock the viewpoints by synchign one

raitlA
11-17-2007, 10:53 AM
BUMP since people are STILL starting threads about this.

amirthespazzz
11-17-2007, 11:11 AM
by secondary missions u mean save the citizen right?