PDA

View Full Version : ((Spoilers)) Killing de Sable

Sniperslayr
01-13-2008, 11:46 AM
Hi, I've completed the game but I was just wondering about the time you fight the girl instead of Robert De Sable.
One of the informers tells you to use scholars to enter the funeral and gives you a map with their location. However, I've looked for a long time and never found them and it still confuses me.
Is this a glitch with my game or are there no actual scholars for this part?

Sniperslayr
01-13-2008, 11:46 AM
Hi, I've completed the game but I was just wondering about the time you fight the girl instead of Robert De Sable.
One of the informers tells you to use scholars to enter the funeral and gives you a map with their location. However, I've looked for a long time and never found them and it still confuses me.
Is this a glitch with my game or are there no actual scholars for this part?

ConquestAC
01-13-2008, 11:48 AM
I'm not sure, but most of the time you first have to save any nearby civilians before the scholars pop up.

Sniperslayr
01-13-2008, 11:59 AM
no, I did this, I always do every single side mission before the assassination and yet there were no scholars that went into the funeral.

Crash_Plague
01-13-2008, 12:34 PM
yeah, its just a problem in the game.

The closest scholars to the funeral do not even take you there, so the only way to get in is just kill the guys at the gate or kill a nearby guard and when the guys guarding the funeral leave to check out the body just walk in.