PDA

View Full Version : Apply after Death

Casper139971
12-27-2004, 03:36 PM
I don't know if anyone else would like this or not, but I wish the game gave you the ability after dying to hit the apply button, therefore ending your current campaign. I find that knowing if I die it will end my campaign,(because I would always choose to hit the apply button), I actually fly differently. I would also like to be able to look back at past pilots and see how far I got with them. I use to do this with RBII and EAW. I know that limping home after taking serious damage and carrier landing with no aileron control and surviving gives me much more satisfaction knowing My pilot lives to fly another day rather than hitting REFLY.
Just my thoughts, and a wish to Dev team or Modders, if it were a simple modification.

Casper139971
12-27-2004, 03:36 PM
I don't know if anyone else would like this or not, but I wish the game gave you the ability after dying to hit the apply button, therefore ending your current campaign. I find that knowing if I die it will end my campaign,(because I would always choose to hit the apply button), I actually fly differently. I would also like to be able to look back at past pilots and see how far I got with them. I use to do this with RBII and EAW. I know that limping home after taking serious damage and carrier landing with no aileron control and surviving gives me much more satisfaction knowing My pilot lives to fly another day rather than hitting REFLY.
Just my thoughts, and a wish to Dev team or Modders, if it were a simple modification.

Atomic_Marten
12-27-2004, 03:46 PM
If I wasn't mistaken, that was available back in original IL2. But then it was 'deleted' from FB. I would like to see that also.

But I'm really unsure of all that issue, since there is no way that one can end full scale campaign (from 1941) on 'realistic' sett. without dying.