PDA

View Full Version : Is the Ai really bad?

Altair778
11-17-2007, 11:00 AM
can someone please explain how the ai is brain dead? I've been playing for about 10 hours so far, gotten in ALOT of fights with guards, done many chases, and assassinated over 50 people. The crowd ai reacts to me every wellm when I assassinate a guard guards all over the city are on the lookout, and the crowd reacts direcctly to me. I'm not sure what people are talking about

BradC2007
11-17-2007, 12:51 PM
you can be serious? the AI know everything chase you everywhere they are fast on their feet climb the ladders and immediatley onto you at every point well thats my 360 expierence i dunno about the ps3 version

MiniAssasin
11-17-2007, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by BradC2007:
you can be serious? the AI know everything chase you everywhere they are fast on their feet climb the ladders and immediatley onto you at every point well thats my 360 expierence i dunno about the ps3 version

no problems here

i think people complain about the ai in terms of you can blend after killing someone and they wont hunt you---a feature aka social stealth

they also think that after you hide and walk past someone hey should attack you even if your blending ---another game play feature..otherwise you couldnt alk anywhere ever

and finally guards attack 1 at a time...which they dont, but people are stupid

Altair778
11-17-2007, 12:57 PM
yeah, I thought about that too. its too bad the guards are that good at climbing, but I guess its a balancing issue. If they couldnt climb building wtihoput ladders, escapes would be wayyyyy to easy

NorthernAvengeR
11-17-2007, 01:35 PM
The combat AI is fine. That they only attack separately is bull **** in the 360 version. My complaints i guess that if you kill a guard and he falls down on the street people will run around screaming hysterically indefinatly. Maybe someone could remove the bodies in a sequel. Or give Altar a ability to move bodies and make him able to crouch. Also the "blend" is stupid. Just kill a guard with another guard 6 feet away then blend and kill hime when he's not watching then blend and go away.