PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer is already hacked or what?

Ragmarok99
04-07-2011, 01:41 PM
Well here is one of the deals(some of them problably are pure luck but this one...)
i was playing a wanted were there was a guy always free running that always got stealth kills somehow, he had the red triangle always above his head always running and never trigered a chase somehow, i know there is a perk that makes you incognito for more time but how the hell is possible for 1 guy being running from the other side of the street shoving people off the way without starting a chase and getting 300 point kills? if this was assassation it would be OK because the noobs lock in the last second for an easy "stealthy" kill, but in wanted ffs? every1 else except for him started chases when they were running like that

well might just post another strange thing that happened in manhunt:
2 guys that were always in the same team in 2 diferent matches always killed me in a 5 person group(morphed ofc so they were all like me) without using templar vision/firecrackers one of them i even saw him using the hidden gun from a very long distance and hitting me(and i was 100% sure he didn't saw me morphing the group, because i saw him entering my line of sight, he just ran in aimed and killed me), also templar vision doesn't have infinite range so i doubt it would ever been usefull for that longshot with the gun

any1 ever experiencied strange stuff like this?(oh and this one is the best ever: i saw my killer running trough me coming out of nowhere and the dead animation was only my guy bleeding out to death, the killer totaly disapeared)

monkeyuncle8
04-07-2011, 06:26 PM
well people can run for a certain amount of time before they get the chase, you must have not been far away from them

also I can pick a person from a 5 person blend group with line of sight, just because they were being an idiot or just from where your standing, I have actually been accused of this, also you are going to render before NPC's do and they could see you go into the group

as far as I know the only hacks available is for scores, you can tell by the highest match scores

Xmbm
04-08-2011, 12:15 AM
I've seen one cheater so far and he was in the server for like 5 seconds, so I suppose punkbuster kicked/banned him.

kylebisme
04-08-2011, 01:18 AM
I saw a guy constantly moving around the map far quicker than sprint speed while flickering in and out of existince and racking up kills like crazy.

Xmbm
04-08-2011, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by kylebisme:
I saw a guy constantly moving around the map far quicker than sprint speed while flickering in and out of existince and racking up kills like crazy.

That's what I saw too. He killed me in like 0,00001 second of when I respawned. I couldn't even see where I was because the light was still too bright lol.

Ragmarok99
04-08-2011, 10:18 AM
that happened with that guy i mentioned that just ran trough me and my death animation was only my character bleeding out to death