PDA

View Full Version : Very confused.

Jason Bourne
12-17-2004, 06:15 PM
Hmmm, i dont read the forums for a few days, and look where it gets me. AFAICT, oleg is in some kind of legal trouble, and the russian market is somehow getting stuff we are not. Any other real info or is this it?

VW-IceFire
12-17-2004, 06:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jason Bourne:
Hmmm, i dont read the forums for a few days, and look where it gets me. AFAICT, oleg is in some kind of legal trouble, and the russian market is somehow getting stuff we are not. Any other real info or is this it? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
What the Russian market gets and what we get is still unknown. Everything we were looking forward to may still be yet possible. Also, everything the Russians are getting may also be available...depends on UbiSoft.

We're not sure if its legal trouble or just note. There may have been pressure from UbiSoft for instance to halt progress while negotiations or some kind of deal is worked out. The actual specific details are still mysterious.

We've been told that things like the Kurland and Murmansk maps and scenarios are still due to arrive.

georgeo76
12-17-2004, 06:25 PM
No body knows much more than you do. some ppl just behave as though they do.

DarkCanuck420
12-17-2004, 07:28 PM
In Russia you dont test the system, the system test you.

_VR_ScorpionWorm
12-17-2004, 07:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by georgeo76:
No body knows much more than you do. some ppl just behave as though they do. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Too true.

chris455
12-17-2004, 10:26 PM
Georgeo 76
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>No body knows much more than you do. some ppl just behave as though they do.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Truer words are seldom uttered around here.

LEXX_Luthor
12-17-2004, 11:11 PM
Never noticed it before, but a post at sinhq mentioned that if you look on the back of your PF box, you see what may be part of the Problem.

FB and AEP boxes never mention USA corporate names with the planes listed--that changed with PF.

Oleg did say he was not Happy with UBI box...this may be related to that.

NORAD_Zooly10
12-18-2004, 03:17 AM
i'm going to be very patient (or maybe ignorant, afterall, ignorance is bliss so they say) on this issue, things may well turn out BUT the guessing game is futile and we may never find out even when terms are agreed between the 2 sides.
~S~
Zooly

Peter_Fitzwell
12-18-2004, 06:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jason Bourne:
Hmmm, i dont read the forums for a few days, and look where it gets me. AFAICT, oleg is in some kind of legal trouble, and the russian market is somehow getting stuff we are not. Any other real info or is this it? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup, we are all doomed! Doomed I say!

No torpedo bombers! No BoB! Cats and dogs living together! Complete anarchy!