PDA

View Full Version : Voice sound is very low

carltown
10-04-2004, 06:33 PM
I'm using a Dell Precision 330 with an Analog Devices AD1885 sound system. Just installed latest sound driver for it. Music volume is fine, but voice is too low to hear. Doesn't seem to be anything to adjust it. Any clues why this is true? Also no English subtitles. Does anyone a UBI know when this update will be there?

carltown
10-04-2004, 06:33 PM
I'm using a Dell Precision 330 with an Analog Devices AD1885 sound system. Just installed latest sound driver for it. Music volume is fine, but voice is too low to hear. Doesn't seem to be anything to adjust it. Any clues why this is true? Also no English subtitles. Does anyone a UBI know when this update will be there?

maztec
10-04-2004, 06:39 PM
English subtitles should be included in the first patch; whenever it comes out.

Audio, not sure why voice is low, I believe you can set the volume for different sound types in the options. But I honestly can't remember off the top of my head as I don't have the game in front of me at the moment.

Hope that helps?

Maz

JDHef
10-05-2004, 06:39 AM
I too had problems with the music drowning out the voices.

In the sound options there is a slider for sounds and a slider for music. Slide back the music as required and slide the slider for sounds all the way to the right.

JDHef