PDA

View Full Version : Lag fest (PS3)

Wolfpac991
09-07-2010, 06:29 PM
I have been trying to play multiplayer games and it lags like crazy. I have another friend at a different house in a different town who says his games lag all the time too.. ANyone else having this problem. If so when will it be fixed?

MaDeToFaDe
09-07-2010, 06:31 PM
AHHHH lag is a no no.

Wolfpac991
09-07-2010, 06:40 PM
yes it is

STEALTHFRAN
09-07-2010, 06:42 PM
Doesn't lag on the PC, but they need to come out with a full retail US PC boxed version before I buy it!!!

MaDeToFaDe
09-07-2010, 06:44 PM
It's only going to get worse. Hope XBL don't lag http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Wolfpac991
09-07-2010, 07:00 PM
I wonder why it doesnt lag on PC.. this blows

STEALTHFRAN
09-07-2010, 07:09 PM
PC's are more powerful due to the memory, video card or cards and the cpu. I'm running the demo on a Core 2 Duo e6600 with a 9800gtx+ main card and a 9800gt for physx and 4gigs of corsair dominator memory. I set the resolution to 1920x1200 and every video adjustment to very high. The game runs perfectly smooth with no slow down what-so-ever.

MaDeToFaDe
09-07-2010, 07:15 PM
Dedicated servers on PC dude. PS3 servers suck.

Wolfpac991
09-07-2010, 07:15 PM
you trying to say they created a game they know would lag like hell

worma
09-07-2010, 09:03 PM
hmm sorry keep ur PC until it gets outdated first

AverageSoldier
09-07-2010, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by worma:
I dont see why people think the pc will simply get out dated, my pc works fine on games with full graphics for 3 years now, also PC are easy to make better when you know what your are doing.

TGBigChilly3
09-07-2010, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by AverageSoldier:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by worma:
I dont see why people think the pc will simply get out dated, my pc works fine on games with full graphics for 3 years now, also PC are easy to make better when you know what your are doing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And I don't understand why people think consoles break fast I have had mine for over two years.

AverageSoldier
09-07-2010, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by TGBigChilly3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AverageSoldier:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by worma:
I dont see why people think the pc will simply get out dated, my pc works fine on games with full graphics for 3 years now, also PC are easy to make better when you know what your are doing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And I don't understand why people think consoles break fast I have had mine for over two years. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I have a console too, they dont break fast, I still have the first xbox which still works (however do need to use a knife sometimes too open the tray) My 360 however has had to be replace twice which is wierd because its when I had all offline achievements for halo 3...
But consoles are fine, and PC http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

konini7
09-07-2010, 11:37 PM
Maybe you have a bad internet connection. You are the only one complaining...

Wolfpac991
09-08-2010, 02:53 PM
Actually i am not the only one with this problem. Everyone i play with online I ask they say all their games lag.

Anyone know whats wrong? or if it will be fixed. Again PS3 online not PC or XBOX

xX_Fr0st-W0lf_X
09-08-2010, 03:35 PM
I had heard that the ps3 is a lag fest as well so Im buying it for pc, Ill just wait untill some problems resolve

Astrok
09-08-2010, 03:47 PM
I play ruse on ps3 to (Europe)

no lag for me ... the game rules

pop cap is good cuz u wont get it to 100 in mp trust me on that ...

great job eugene.

mightydog25
09-10-2010, 04:02 PM
yeah same here lag on ps3 needs sorting everyone I play with having same problems....wheres the mods on here we need this sorting out?

kesic99
09-10-2010, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by TGBigChilly3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AverageSoldier:

And I don't understand why people think consoles break fast I have had mine for over two years. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i went through ten yep you got that TEN 360s before finally throwing my last one up in the air and holding thw phone out so the OUTSOURCED indian could hear it crash down on my driveway. i then said to him, THERE'S YOUR WARRANTY RENEWAL PAL. and hung up. i love my ps3, thing's awesome. not another dime to MS from me.

fyi: all my 360s were suspended in midair for maximum airflow on top of a 4 pronged dvd shelf. did no good. they rig them and once you are in the cycle they screw you by making you RENEW RENEW RENEW your waranty. massive scam. look what's happening to toyota. because thier products are "life threatening" they have gotten the hammer dropped down on thier heads.

MS is free to do whatever they want. kinda like jim cameron getting away with "WE'RE NOT IN KANSAS ANYMORE, and EAT YOUR EYES FOR JU JU BEES" lines.

it's a messed up world i tell ya.

edit, hell, just look at the date fellas. muslims are closing thier stores to celebrate tomorrow.

I-Lone-Wolf-I
09-11-2010, 11:40 AM
ha i knew it said it wasnt me now i have read easily 10 threads about lag all with people lagging glad i took this back

FightingCloud
09-11-2010, 07:30 PM
Occasionally you get a message that a play is having connection issues...but on 2v2 and 1v1 games, minimal issues with no real impact to game.