PDA

View Full Version : Need help about the maps and the markers that should be there.

hightimez062002
11-29-2007, 03:56 PM
Iv killed 3 out of the 9 people im suppost to kill. and the first 3 iv had to kill i could look at my map for such as to look at who to pickpocket or to easedrop on. but all my map shows now is flags, Civil, allies and thats about all what im asking is after you kill so many people ur suppose to assassinate does the pickpocket and easedrop markers go away and leave you to find these people on your own? if not what can i do to help myself threw the game. You you can personally send me a message threw myspace id be very thankful for the help www.myspace.com/ryanstaindsouls (http://www.myspace.com/ryanstaindsouls) if that dont work take the S off souls =) havent checked my URl in awhile. and if ya read this thanks =P

Tela
11-29-2007, 03:58 PM
I'm pretty sure you now have to find the view points on your own. Once you get view points, the investigation markers should show up. If that doesn't help, I'm sorry.

hightimez062002
11-29-2007, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Tela:
I'm pretty sure you now have to find the view points on your own. Once you get view points, the investigation markers should show up. If that doesn't help, I'm sorry.

view points as in where the eagle is? if so iv done it and still does not show up.

Tela
11-29-2007, 04:14 PM
Then I'm not sure....oh, wait! Try going to a different district. At first they wre blocked off, but when you get far enough, more come down.

hightimez062002
11-29-2007, 04:18 PM
thank you I was just starting to get pissed cause I could not figure out what could b the problem =)