PDA

View Full Version : Single Player Career Wanted!

CuNim
12-16-2004, 04:55 AM
What were the allied diver-bombers used in the Pacific Theatre? Which of them are player-flyable in Pacific Fighters? I'd quite like to play a Single Player Career / Campaign flying a dive-bomber against the Japanese but haven't had much luck picking one out of the myriad career options available (I have FB+AEP+PF installed).

I'd prefer a campaign that gave opportunites for missions against both naval and land targets. I'd rather play RN, but would be content with a US Navy or Marine Corps career.

Any ideas?

CuNim
12-16-2004, 04:55 AM
What were the allied diver-bombers used in the Pacific Theatre? Which of them are player-flyable in Pacific Fighters? I'd quite like to play a Single Player Career / Campaign flying a dive-bomber against the Japanese but haven't had much luck picking one out of the myriad career options available (I have FB+AEP+PF installed).

I'd prefer a campaign that gave opportunites for missions against both naval and land targets. I'd rather play RN, but would be content with a US Navy or Marine Corps career.

Any ideas?

Latico
12-16-2004, 04:57 PM
The SBD Dauntless was used for Dive Bombing in the Pacific by USN and USMC. The USn replaced it after Battle of Midway with the Helldiver.