PDA

View Full Version : Harlequin help

EmmanuelCarrera
11-22-2010, 03:39 PM
Hello, I pre-ordered Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and didn't get anything telling me what the code to unlock the harlequin was or how to unlock it. If anyone can help me, please do.

P.S. this is intended for any Ubisoft employees that can help, but since I do not know how to contact them directly, I have to do it through this.

Ultimate_Night
11-22-2010, 03:56 PM
If you preordered from Gamestop, it should be on the receipt.

EmmanuelCarrera
11-22-2010, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Ultimate_Night:
Where on the receipt? I have it, but I can't find it anywhere.

Ultimate_Night
11-22-2010, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by EmmanuelCarrera:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ultimate_Night:
Where on the receipt? I have it, but I can't find it anywhere. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It should be on the receipt where it says to enter the code for the exclusive Harlequin. If it's not on there, the employee that you purchased it from cheated you.

ChaosxNetwork
11-22-2010, 05:01 PM
What country are you from, If you bought it from places such as Game or Gamestation then it will be on a card behind the game manual which is in the game case. Scratch the silver stuff and redeem the code under exclusive content in the AC:B menu.
What I said was for English - Xbox 360

FredEx919
11-22-2010, 07:43 PM
If you did not receive your key, try contacting Gamestop to see if they can get you a quick replacement. If they are not able to replace it then you can also contact our support office for replacements here (http://support.ubi.com)