PDA

View Full Version : PC, black edition's bonuses available for purchase in future?

Heelflip
03-22-2010, 01:14 PM
Is there any possibility for Ubisoft selling black edition's bonuses in a form of DLC in a few months?
Ubisoft gets to sell some more stuff and regular edition owners get a chance to experience those special bonuses... goodies for both sides.

Iskander_Estel
03-22-2010, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Heelflip:
Is there any possibility for Ubisoft selling black edition's bonuses in a form of DLC in a few months?
Ubisoft gets to sell some more stuff and regular edition owners get a chance to experience those special bonuses... goodies for both sides.

The extra mission from the Black edition, are included in the standar PC edition.
and are now avalible as DLC (along with the Bonfire od Vanities sequence) on PSN store and xbox live.

Syreniya
03-23-2010, 02:27 AM
The PC Standard version has Forli and Vanities, but sadly, we're still waiting on the Templar Lairs (Palazzo Medici, Santa Maria Del Frari and Arsenal Shipyard) from the Black Edition.

I'm guessing that's because the PC users have only just got their Black Edition, so it wouldn't really be fair if the rest of us got them at the same time for half the price. Give it a few months - seeing as Ubi have released them for the console versions, I'm sure they'll do the same for PC eventually.

Heelflip
03-23-2010, 06:23 AM
@Syreniya: Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. They should release these bonus areas in a few months, so that we'd all get to enjoy all features of the game, but those with black edition would still have some advantage over those with standard edition (besides Ezio figurine and other physical stuff).

caswallawn_2k7
03-23-2010, 06:38 AM
The extra mission from the Black edition, are included in the standar PC edition.
no they aint, the PC still has a black and white edition and they are the only ones that give any of the extra 3 maps.

Black_Widow9
03-23-2010, 01:58 PM
Please post this here- Assassin's Creed 2 OFFICIAL Wishlist Thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4581016208/p/1)
Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>