PDA

View Full Version : Question for dev team: BOB Controller inputs

Fifth_Columnist
11-14-2006, 10:52 AM
Hi dev team,

I am in the early stages of planning a homebrew USB controller and have some questions regarding expected control inputs in BOB.

1) Will multiple throttle/prop pitch etc axis available for twins and four engine bombers.

2) Several mappable functions in game act as toggles in response to a keystroke or button trigger when they could be mapped as up/down or increase/decrease functions, examples follow, is this likely to remain the same or change (I am sure alot of bit builders and homebrew-ists would love to see separate gear up/gear down inputs. The examples I can think of off the top of my head:
<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Fifth_Columnist
11-14-2006, 10:52 AM
Hi dev team,

I am in the early stages of planning a homebrew USB controller and have some questions regarding expected control inputs in BOB.

1) Will multiple throttle/prop pitch etc axis available for twins and four engine bombers.

2) Several mappable functions in game act as toggles in response to a keystroke or button trigger when they could be mapped as up/down or increase/decrease functions, examples follow, is this likely to remain the same or change (I am sure alot of bit builders and homebrew-ists would love to see separate gear up/gear down inputs. The examples I can think of off the top of my head:
<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">