PDA

View Full Version : Online unavailable

ThiefShao
11-15-2010, 11:04 PM
It keeps saying online is unavailable and there are no posts here even 1 hour after the midnight release. I join with a friend and it allows him to "wait for abstergo agents x/6" to play but kicks me out of the group.

So whats happening with the servers? Are they up or are they down?

Why is this forum not active, and if there is, where is an active forum?

omghavox
11-15-2010, 11:19 PM
yeh man same here kinda ****in me off a bit lol

ebaghead
11-15-2010, 11:23 PM
Me too... this is crap...

XenoKilla
11-15-2010, 11:24 PM
Yeah same here. Multiplayer unavailable........Now what?

MGP21
11-15-2010, 11:32 PM
hahaha ***** for yall

ThiefShao
11-15-2010, 11:33 PM
works after a while apparently... very annoying for a lot of us though... try now guys

StarvingBuddha
11-16-2010, 02:03 PM
Still unable to get into multiplayer ranked/player matches. Let it attempt connecting for about 30 minutes without success.

Gypsy816
11-16-2010, 03:09 PM
Hey all! Are you still experiencing this issue? What error message are you getting, if any?

hayoye111
11-16-2010, 03:24 PM
Right now, if I try to find a ranked match on the PS3, it will disconnect me and give me an error message.

"The Assassin's CreedŽ: Brotherhood server is not available at this time. Please try again later."

Hope it's only temporary. Maybe the servers are overloaded?

Shamfail
11-16-2010, 06:48 PM
Whatever it is, it needs to be fixed. I've heard nothing but bad news about connections to multiplayer from everyone. We shouldn't have to wait over three minutes to get into a match. Ridiculous. I haven't been able to get into a single online match since midnight. The only thing I CAN do is play an Invite match with a friend... thats it.

T_Diddles
11-16-2010, 10:11 PM
I haven't even been able to play multiplayer yet. I've been sitting on the "Waiting For Abstergo Agents" screen for about an hour now. This is stupid. I thought this one the best multiplayer award at E3. You can't even play it. I could've spent my money on a working game

umair.miraj
11-16-2010, 10:32 PM
OMG...I am having the same problem. This is so ridiculous. I was so hyped to play the multiplayer which is why I actually bought the game. And I haven't been able to play online. First of all, it just says 'waiting for asbestos Agents' and then when it connects and I choose my player, all the other players slowloy disconnect and then it says 'Disconnected from Host.' This is so bull....I am freaking ticked off...I am returning the game tommorrow and spreading the bad word.

tesmith31014
11-16-2010, 11:30 PM
come on Ubisoft. This is crazy. The whole idea and biggest thing about AC Brotherhood was the Multiplayer. I have played enough to get to lvl 14 but and can say it is amazing. WHEN IT WORKS. There should be NO waiting 30 minutes for abstergo agents. This is just ridiculous. This is such a great game but I agree, i'm getting ****ed. Don't just could on people to stop playing and the server fixes itself. That won't work. A patch, update, something SHOULD be done and quickly. FIX IT!!!!!

thank you. :-)

KZarr
11-17-2010, 04:58 AM
Don't play Ranked matches. Make sure you are playing player matches. I don't know what ranked matches are but they take for ever to find and player matches give just as much XP

KCizzll
11-17-2010, 07:43 AM
You're my hero, that made all the difference!!

I also noticed if the top half of the screen doesn't change to a map relatively quickly (under a minute or so) after getting your 7/7 agents, you're likely stuck.

You'd be better off exiting and going back in rather than wait 10+ min for a game that will never arrive.

Wishin2bFishin
11-17-2010, 08:48 AM
Even if I choose player matches, it is taking forever to connect if it ever does. "Searching for other Abstergo Agents" is all it keeps saying and nothing...

Jman1906
11-17-2010, 09:19 AM
When I was having problems with this, in the off hours of the day, I sign up for Play Now. It matches you with just pretty much anyone who wants to play at that moment, so it goes pretty quick. Also, if it spends and long amount of time on that mapless screen after getting 7/7, you might be screwed.

Mr_Shade
11-17-2010, 12:34 PM
Just so you know, some Multiplayer issues are being investigated - such as slow match making.

Some issues can be related to the console though - so please check that your Xbox 360 Nat Status is open or PS3 says Type 1 or Type 2

To check this on Xbox, got the settings menu and select Network - select the network connection you use, and select Test Xbox Live.

If it comes back clear - then your NAT is Open.

If not, you need to contact Xbox Support - or check google on how to enable UpNP on your router.

For the PS3 - check in Settings>Network settings > Internet connection test.

Details here: http://manuals.playstation.net...ngs/connecttest.html (http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps3/current/settings/connecttest.html)

AssassinRL
11-18-2010, 05:32 PM
I finally get to play one game after 1 hr of wait. Ubisoft please do something about the multiplayer. The single player game rocks