PDA

View Full Version : why is AC:bloodlines only on psp?!

Grandmaster_Z
06-02-2009, 08:38 AM
I don't have a psp and do not ever plan on buying one. whyyyyyyyy can't this be on ps3..

breakdown89
06-02-2009, 09:02 AM
because AC2 is on PS3, and what, making one game multiplatform isn't enough hard work for those guys at the moment? i mean sure, i would love it if they did both games on PS3, but that's just waay overkill dude.

caswallawn_2k7
06-02-2009, 09:26 AM
why did the make a AC game for the DS? the simples answer is by releasing a second game on a differant format they can get more people to buy it, they are not trying to force you to get a PSP.

Kaxen6
06-02-2009, 11:43 AM
>_> I don't think I'll start complaining until there are more details... considering that the DS game was a piece of crap.

Grandmaster_Z
06-02-2009, 02:08 PM
"Speaking during Sony's E3 2009 press gathering, Ubisoft revealed that the upcoming sequel will feature unlockable weapons, which players will only be able to unsheathe by connecting the game to the series' upcoming PSP debut this holiday."

how freaking G A Y! i'm not into handheld gaming, will never buy any of the systems. i don't really care as long as i have the hidden blades and knives, but i dont like where this is going..

caswallawn_2k7
06-02-2009, 04:27 PM
it was known the PSP would be an extention of the PS3 since before the PS3 was released, this was always going to happen eventualy. also from the look of weapon use the 6 weapons you get by playing the PSP version will be quite poor as they showed with the pike the knocked the bloke down and speard him then went back to hand to hand combat.

moqqy
06-02-2009, 04:33 PM
I think the pike is for everyone... as they have mentioned you can use several weapons in magazines before, I doubt only PS3 gets different weapons. My guess is that the PS3 exclusives are "exotic" weapons or perhaps slightly different from the ones we normal people get. (spear->halberd) etc...

But if they're only allowing the PS3 users to use axes and pikes and the normal stuff the guards are using, that's just ******* stupid.

caswallawn_2k7
06-02-2009, 04:38 PM
moqqy my point was the use of weapons was next to nothing he spent more time using his hands and hidden blades than anything else, so the extra weapons are probly nothing more than a gimick to tie in the PSP game.