PDA

View Full Version : a couple of questions for the sh3 team .

thatswrite
04-22-2004, 11:32 AM
so far i really like the look of sh3 and some screens and features are more then i expected .
also its very clear to me that the development team has incorporated many things that were wished for by the community . but i still have a couple of questions

* when in the contoll room (zentrale) at the surface at bad weather will we be able to see the ship rock with the waves and stuff? and will it tilt up and down when we dive or rise like in enigma?

* will the crew be animated when we dive or rise? like crew members holden on to something to keep ballance?

* will we see the crew run to the nose when we order a crash dive?

* will we have an animted port? or will we be able to move in or out of port in-game in 3-d?

* can i see some more screenshots of the 3-d crew and i would love to see the early version of the viic with the single flak gun in a screenshot for once .

* last but not lease , you stated that there will be a conning tower and a conning deck in 3-d ? what on earth is a conning deck?

thatswrite
04-22-2004, 11:32 AM
so far i really like the look of sh3 and some screens and features are more then i expected .
also its very clear to me that the development team has incorporated many things that were wished for by the community . but i still have a couple of questions

* when in the contoll room (zentrale) at the surface at bad weather will we be able to see the ship rock with the waves and stuff? and will it tilt up and down when we dive or rise like in enigma?

* will the crew be animated when we dive or rise? like crew members holden on to something to keep ballance?

* will we see the crew run to the nose when we order a crash dive?

* will we have an animted port? or will we be able to move in or out of port in-game in 3-d?

* can i see some more screenshots of the 3-d crew and i would love to see the early version of the viic with the single flak gun in a screenshot for once .

* last but not lease , you stated that there will be a conning tower and a conning deck in 3-d ? what on earth is a conning deck?

thatswrite
04-23-2004, 04:39 AM
would be cool if someone actually had some suggestions here http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

FredFireFox
04-23-2004, 06:37 AM
I guess answers to questions like that can not be given yet as nobody on this discussion board works for Ubi, we'll just have to be patient.... http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif