PDA

View Full Version : Brotherhood Digital Deluxe - wtf?

LordAndromeda
11-10-2011, 10:30 AM
So I'm getting pretty frustrated with a lot of things, but right now this is definitely at the top.

I bought the digital deluxe edition in order to enjoy that which was promised to me. I beat the game, I played the Da Vinci missions, have the multiplayer skins, used the Drachen armor for nearly the WHOLE GAME, and yet, I can't seem to find a single way ANYWHERE EVER to get a download of the movie, Lineage.

PLEASE, could someone help me figure this out? I go into the extras option of brotherhood and use my cd key, but it tells me the code has already been used (duh) as I already HAVE most of the stuff, but for the life of me cannot find the movie.

Thanks in advance (I hope)

Mr_Shade
11-10-2011, 11:08 AM
Hi there,

The extra content should be on your hard drive if your using steam - /steam/steamapps/common/assassins creed brotherhood/deluxe_content folder.

If you used a different digital downloader - check your installation folder.

LordAndromeda
11-10-2011, 12:21 PM
Okay cool I found it. Thanks.

But you should really spread the word to someone with the power to do something about how confusing this has been. A more straightforward piece of information or even a way to access the features ingame (I mean hell, clicking multiplayer opens a new program, so you have the ability, right?)would be really helpful with whatever DLC is offered for revelations.

Which by the way, I hope has fewer issues when it comes to accidentally jumping off 10 story buildings due to hyper-sensitive controls.

Jexx21
11-10-2011, 02:26 PM
Uhh.. I figured this out before I even finished downloading the game..

mostly because I mod my Bethesda games and go to that area of the computer often.

and actually, you should be asking Steam to make it more clear, as they have jurisdiction over it.

AntiChrist7
11-10-2011, 02:45 PM
the movie is on youtube for free...

LordAndromeda
11-10-2011, 05:14 PM
And what does the bullcrap you two have typed do to help anyone anywhere? Nothing? You don't say...

Did you feel you NEEDED to try and make me feel silly? First off I'm insulted that one would consider the youtube quality version of ANYTHING worth watching for more than 5 minutes, and second if you would have READ what Mr Shade had said, the movie would have been in any installation folder used not just steam. There's no information on the steam store page (which I'd like to think the game producer has SOME say in the content of) about how to get the movie after buying the version, there's really no information anywhere.

But it's nice to see some kids think they can take a crap on my issues because they had a different experience and are drawn to conclusions in a different way.

Let me know when you have something useful to say, instead of just being rude pieces of trash.

SixKeys
11-10-2011, 07:25 PM
Calm down, dude. It's you who are being rude. They didn't even insult you yet you called them pieces of trash.

Ivano2395
08-02-2017, 08:51 PM
Hi
Could you tell me exactly where did you found it?

Emo_Amy
08-03-2017, 10:08 AM
It's already been stated that providing you use the 'Default' install location then it should be at: -

/steam/steamapps/common/assassins creed brotherhood/deluxe_content folder

Hope that helps in some way.