PDA

View Full Version : Another TIR3 pro thread...sry.

EAGLE_34_WO
03-03-2005, 06:22 PM
My buddy just got the IR3 pro and I was helping him set it up tonight. I kept having problems with the head mirroring feature. I would move my head left and it followed. When I went back to center it followed VERY slowly. There is something not right with it. I tried moving the smooth slider all the way to 5(the lowest) and it was still doing it pretty bad. Any TIR3 users seen this. Thanks!

EAGLE_34_WO
03-03-2005, 06:22 PM
My buddy just got the IR3 pro and I was helping him set it up tonight. I kept having problems with the head mirroring feature. I would move my head left and it followed. When I went back to center it followed VERY slowly. There is something not right with it. I tried moving the smooth slider all the way to 5(the lowest) and it was still doing it pretty bad. Any TIR3 users seen this. Thanks!

Wilburnator
03-03-2005, 07:09 PM
Is it in "precision" mode? I never watched the heads in that mode, and don't know if it affects them or only in game. But I mapped JS button to this feature and tried it in game, it just seemes to make the tracking very sluggish. Hope that helps.

Wilburnator
03-03-2005, 07:12 PM
Ok, I just tried looking at the head's movement in precision mode and it returns to center very slowly as you describe. The default key to toggle this feature is F8.