PDA

View Full Version : Hello OLEG, im here to report some errors in flight model.

filiperafaeli
10-28-2005, 12:41 AM
This errors occurs only in extremly situations.

But show erros in giro, inertia and some more phisics i dont know how to explain. They are impossible in real airplanes.

Here all the tracks:

http://rapidshare.de/files/6859490/Errors.zip.html

Click in free button in the end of the page to start the download, its a zipped file with all of them. In 2 of them i crashed trying to reproduce an error.

See all of them.

thanks.

Filipe

PS: 3.04 in my oppinion was the best.

HelSqnProtos
10-28-2005, 12:57 AM
S~!

Hmmmmm shocking filipe, but I tend to agree.

3.04 was the best so far. Hopefully they will get it right with the new torque and other fm variables. That will be a good day. till then this is what we have. I am sure it will get back to what it was. After all we are all beta testing for B.O.B. now. It will take some time to fine tune everything.

73GIAP_Milan
10-28-2005, 03:09 AM
Now that was really odd to see...

I had it happening myself a few times both online and offline. Looks fun for aerobatics but that can't be realistic. And what about the spitfires, those look pretty bad to control at low speed turns..

filiperafaeli
10-28-2005, 10:59 PM
In my personal oppinion. The problem of lowering quality of flying from 3.04 to 4.02 is the carÔ┬┤s Oleg crash. He was out of work for long time during anothers people were in the work of this patches. And Oleg was not looking close the work.

Mad_Moses
10-28-2005, 11:33 PM
You are applying full opposite rudder to the deflection of the ailerons then engaging rapid elevator input nearly at normal stall speed.... I sure hope you can stick the thing in a snap stall doing that.

The fact that it is too easy to recover from these stalls is the thing I don't like. Maybe there is too much response from the control surfaces at slow speed.

I bet these planes could do these types of maneuvers in real life... I just don't think anyone in their right mind would ever attempt to do it or be able to recover from it at such low altitudes.

These maneuvers have no practical application to combat unless you like to get rammed so it doesn't bother me too much to see it.

Regards,
MM

filiperafaeli
10-29-2005, 12:45 AM
You are applying full opposite rudder to the deflection of the ailerons then engaging rapid elevator input nearly at normal stall speed.... I sure hope you can stick the thing in a snap stall doing that.

Hey, Madmoses. You saw it wrong.

I was aplying full rudder and full aileron to the same side and airplane flying normal, at high angle of atack.

Filipe