PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed the Animation

RHMkun
01-19-2011, 02:46 PM
Wouldn't it be swell to see all our favorite assassins, Altaïr & Ezio et al, swoop down on an unsuspecting victim animé style that only Mad House or Studio 4°C can offer?

I've been amazed with the past animated short films like Animatrix, Batman: Gotham Knight, Halo Legends & Dante's Inferno: An Animated Epic offered. Mix of western and eastern animation.

That would be sooo neat!! C'mon Ubisoft!!! You've conquered AC live action, now you can with animation too!

magesupermaster
01-19-2011, 02:54 PM
Dante's Inferno was...weird.

Anyway, I can name you two animated shorts that are related to the AC universe:
1)AC: Initiation
2)AC: Ascendance

The second one is from UbiWorkshop.

ThaWhistle
01-19-2011, 03:05 PM
Abso<insert four letter word here>lutely not.

RHMkun
01-20-2011, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by magesupermaster:
Dante's Inferno was...weird.

Anyway, I can name you two animated shorts that are related to the AC universe:
1)AC: Initiation
2)AC: Ascendance

The second one is from UbiWorkshop.

Hmm haven't watched Initiation. Thanks for that. It looks promising from the preview I did.

For me, the parody short of Halo Legends was weirder than Dante's Inferno: An Animated Epic. Are you saying the game was weird or it's animated film?

With Ascendance, yes they indeed made an animated short for that. It just looked like comic stills incorporating small animations. It still lacks the movement animated films can offer.

Suum cuique. Well, Halo did it. Why can't AC, too?

RHMkun
01-25-2011, 09:35 AM
bump for discussion

TorQue1988
01-25-2011, 09:43 AM
i guess that would be nice...but i don't quite like the asian animations;i prefer traditional and realistic animations ...as for Ascendance and Initiation they don't actually count as animations ,rather as motion comics....and also a full CGI movie like the trailers would be awesome.

Mr_Shade
01-25-2011, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by RHMkun:
bump for discussion Please try to avoid bumping - This is against the forum rules.

Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

BK-110
01-25-2011, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by RHMkun:
I've been amazed with the past animated short films like Animatrix, Batman: Gotham Knight, Halo Legends & Dante's Inferno: An Animated Epic offered. Mix of western and eastern animation.

Don't know too much about those you mention, but I could kind of imagine an anime-version by BONES. Their original series Darker than BLACK already has much of the "stealthy assassin"-feel, though in a modern environment.

Xanatos2007
01-25-2011, 10:19 AM
Oh yes, among Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Bloodlines, Altair's Chronicles, Project Legacy, Lost Legacy, the iPhone game, the novel adaptation, the comic series, the graphic novels, the short films and the countless trailers an anime adaptation is just the thing the AC series needs right now.

RHMkun
01-26-2011, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
Please try to avoid bumping - This is against the forum rules.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
Oh, thanks. It won't happen again! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Originally posted by BK-110:
Don't know too much about those you mention, but I could kind of imagine an anime-version by BONES. Their original series Darker than BLACK already has much of the "stealthy assassin"-feel, though in a modern environment.

Yes, Darker than Black has great animation. You could say the ones I mentioned are indeed like em.

Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
Oh yes, among Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Bloodlines, Altair's Chronicles, Project Legacy, Lost Legacy, the iPhone game, the novel adaptation, the comic series, the graphic novels, the short films and the countless trailers an anime adaptation is just the thing the AC series needs right now.

Umm I for one would like more AC media?