PDA

View Full Version : Make armor&suit dye able (Ubisoft please read this)

deflectorn
11-29-2010, 10:43 AM
Hey everyone and hopefuly Ubisoft i just had a realy good idea that maybe everyone would like and it wouldn't change the game's fun for a bit.
I got the drachen armor but more a suit i thought in the trailer of the special editions it was white red but no it was black read sad face....anyway and the brutus armor is not even dye able.I thought people want to have their own version of their suits and armor so it can fit their personalite.So let us all try make this idea happen don't you agree?
P.S i have maked a same thread before but not so much voted

deflectorn
11-29-2010, 10:43 AM
Hey everyone and hopefuly Ubisoft i just had a realy good idea that maybe everyone would like and it wouldn't change the game's fun for a bit.
I got the drachen armor but more a suit i thought in the trailer of the special editions it was white red but no it was black read sad face....anyway and the brutus armor is not even dye able.I thought people want to have their own version of their suits and armor so it can fit their personalite.So let us all try make this idea happen don't you agree?
P.S i have maked a same thread before but not so much voted

deflectorn
11-29-2010, 11:27 AM
Hmm only three

Gyro458
11-29-2010, 11:54 AM
Where you typing with your eyes closed?

dkbm95
11-29-2010, 02:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gyro458:
Where you typing with your eyes closed? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I understood him/her just fine, they got there point across and i voted now stop being such a grammer NAZI http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

k0br4
11-29-2010, 03:16 PM
^^^^ AGREE ^^^^b