PDA

View Full Version : Question about camera angles

DD_NL
12-08-2004, 09:56 AM
The camera angle when viewing your plane from the F2 view focusses on the nose of the plane. When you bail out and look at your pilot hanging on his chute, the camera is focussed on his legs/feet. Is there a way to change these angles/distances in a *.ini somewhere? I would like the F2 to focus on my pilots face rather than in front of the cockpit or his feet.
I did read in a post a while back you can change the distance the plane flies by in the fly-by view (F3), I cant find the post.

Anyone?.... Anyone?.... Bueller?.... Bueller?

DD_NL
12-08-2004, 09:56 AM
The camera angle when viewing your plane from the F2 view focusses on the nose of the plane. When you bail out and look at your pilot hanging on his chute, the camera is focussed on his legs/feet. Is there a way to change these angles/distances in a *.ini somewhere? I would like the F2 to focus on my pilots face rather than in front of the cockpit or his feet.
I did read in a post a while back you can change the distance the plane flies by in the fly-by view (F3), I cant find the post.

Anyone?.... Anyone?.... Bueller?.... Bueller?

Zen--
12-08-2004, 05:49 PM
Bump

antifreeze
12-10-2004, 01:07 AM
I guess you could ask in the movie making forum. They are experts at camera angles, and will be able to tell you what is possible and what isn't better than anyone else I suppose.