PDA

View Full Version : -=Salute=- to Fighter Sweeps

x__CRASH__x
09-28-2004, 02:31 PM
As some of you may know, Fighter Sweeps online DF league shut the door to their long running competition on September 20th. Although my personal endeavors towards my own competition kept me from participating, I was well versed on the format of that league. 663rd_Clutch and I often vented to each other on the turmoils of running a league as only two people who have experienced the frustrations and the accomplishments could have. I consider him and biker friends, and I wish them well in their time off. Perhaps they will consider participating in Ghost Skies, and let me handle the BS while they just relax to have fun. We'll see.

Anyway, my heart felt congratulations and admiration goes out to them, and to <PF>Coastie, who helped keep the league rolling. They are fine gentleman, and pillars in our online community. It's a somber moment, having to have to shut the door on a competition option for the community.

Good Luck to them all, and to all the competitors that competed in Fighter Sweeps.

<S>

x__CRASH__x
09-28-2004, 02:31 PM
As some of you may know, Fighter Sweeps online DF league shut the door to their long running competition on September 20th. Although my personal endeavors towards my own competition kept me from participating, I was well versed on the format of that league. 663rd_Clutch and I often vented to each other on the turmoils of running a league as only two people who have experienced the frustrations and the accomplishments could have. I consider him and biker friends, and I wish them well in their time off. Perhaps they will consider participating in Ghost Skies, and let me handle the BS while they just relax to have fun. We'll see.

Anyway, my heart felt congratulations and admiration goes out to them, and to &lt;PF&gt;Coastie, who helped keep the league rolling. They are fine gentleman, and pillars in our online community. It's a somber moment, having to have to shut the door on a competition option for the community.

Good Luck to them all, and to all the competitors that competed in Fighter Sweeps.

&lt;S&gt;

PF_Coastie
09-28-2004, 03:27 PM
Thanks Crash, I had very little to do with the organization of FS. Many people were detrimental in keeping it going for as long as it did.

I will truly miss it.

Salute to Clutch and Biker for a lot of fun times.

x__CRASH__x
09-30-2004, 06:25 AM
Lets not say detrimental. Lets say instrumental. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

TgD Thunderbolt56
09-30-2004, 06:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by x__CRASH__x:
Lets not say detrimental. Lets say instrumental. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, I knew what he meant.

PF_Coastie
09-30-2004, 03:20 PM
LOL, Yeah, wrong use of word. But it sounds more dramatic! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif