PDA

View Full Version : amazon Pre-Order & Amazon Bonus

KHRYS_24
11-13-2010, 02:18 PM
So i pre-ordered at amazon. So im getting the doctor JITB. But it also says that i get the special armor for pre ordering at Amazon. My question is, it says that it'll be sent after the product ships. So will i get it by email, or will it be come with the package?

Thanks

dchil279
11-13-2010, 04:09 PM
I've been trying to get this question answered for a long, long time, but no one seems to come up with a straight answer---only speculation.

lilbacchant
11-13-2010, 05:39 PM
Well, since they say *after* the game ships, chances are slim that it'll arrive in/with the game. It's an open question as to whether they'll snailmail or email the code to you -- amazon are the only ones who can officially answer your question.

SteelCity999
11-13-2010, 06:27 PM
It clearly states that a code will be emailed to you within 7-10 days after the game ships. I've ordered from them a few times before and I've gotten my codes either release day or the day after.

lilbacchant
11-13-2010, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by SteelCity999:
It clearly states that a code will be emailed to you within 7-10 days after the game ships. I've ordered from them a few times before and I've gotten my codes either release day or the day after.

When I pre-ordered, it didn't specify that it'd be *emailed*, only that it would be *sent* w/in 7-10 bd. It's possible they've changed the wording, but I don't really care enough to go look ... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif