PDA

View Full Version : Hyper Lobby PF stand alone

Speedfellow
12-29-2004, 05:20 PM
Hi guys this has probably been discussed before ,but I cant seem to locate the thread.
If it has apologies and please point me in the right direction.
Is PF stand alone supported in HL or am I banging my head against a brick wall. If it is what is the exact .exe file it has to locate , because mine is installed on a SATA drive and HL doesnt seem to like searching it thnx

Speedfellow
12-29-2004, 05:20 PM
Hi guys this has probably been discussed before ,but I cant seem to locate the thread.
If it has apologies and please point me in the right direction.
Is PF stand alone supported in HL or am I banging my head against a brick wall. If it is what is the exact .exe file it has to locate , because mine is installed on a SATA drive and HL doesnt seem to like searching it thnx

Maple_Tiger
12-29-2004, 05:29 PM
I beleave that you need to rename the exe file.

Go into the main folder and rename the PF exe to il2fb.

I think this should work. Note, most servers are 3.03m(merged). You'l proubly have 3.03 stand alone. There not compatible.

Troll2k
12-29-2004, 06:34 PM
Hyperlobby will support the Pacific Fighter standalone install.

With that said there are very few if any Pacific Fighters standalone servers on Hyperlobby.If it is busy and you lurk around in the lobby you might be able to find a game.

In order for the Pacific Fighters standalone to work you must rename the pf.exe to il2fb.exe and redirect Hyperlobby to the new path.

Speedfellow
12-30-2004, 02:33 AM
Ok thnx guys, I could have a merged version, but most of the guys i fly with, only have the stand alone version. Is it possible to have both versions on the same comp ?

Troll2k
12-30-2004, 02:53 AM
Yes you can have both a merged install and a standalone.Just have HL(if you use it)point to the correct path for each exe.

Speedfellow
12-31-2004, 02:09 PM
Great !! Thx http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif