PDA

View Full Version : Delete

Custnam
11-29-2009, 03:28 AM
Delete

Impulsez
11-29-2009, 03:31 AM
I'm pretty sure after you loot it it dissapears off your map.... could be mistaken

Redfeather1975
11-29-2009, 03:51 AM
They are removed from your map after you open them. No worries.

IV_trailer
11-29-2009, 07:56 AM
If you dont know allready: to show the treasures on the map you need to go to the local art store and buy a treasure map of the region.

caswallawn_2k7
11-29-2009, 08:30 AM
yeh if you have already collected them they don't show up on the map (also from around the villa it seems they update when new chests appear) my only problem with it is the map says there is a box in the church at the villa town but I still cant see it.

ctuagent15
11-29-2009, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
yeh if you have already collected them they don't show up on the map (also from around the villa it seems they update when new chests appear) my only problem with it is the map says there is a box in the church at the villa town but I still cant see it.
look above the door, there is a platform there, its on that

IV_trailer
11-29-2009, 09:07 AM
In the curch the are on a wooden balcony (above the door?). You can reach them by climbing on the table (altaar in dutch) Then reach the wooden beam by jumping to them (or doing a wall jump to them?). Then just easily jump from beam to beam to chests.

Shadowmancer88
11-29-2009, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:

Funnily enough in AC1 my last flag was in a church in Jerusalem, I spen hours looking all over the city and decided one time to randomly go into the church to see if it was inside, I looked around couldn't see it I turned around to leave and there it was taunting me on a candaler I couldn't believe my eyes then I got the last achievement in AC1.

As for the treasure you need to purchase the church first from the achitect then go inside and look above the door and there it is.

caswallawn_2k7
11-29-2009, 11:35 AM
As for the treasure you need to purchase the church first from the achitect then go inside and look above the door and there it is.
already full upgrade the town (done it quite early in the game) just never thought to look up inside the church http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Custnam
11-29-2009, 11:01 PM
Ok, weird.... as soon as I posted the original post and went back to playing the treasures started disappearing after I opened them. But before that there was a few times I went to a location shown with a treasure just to find it was already opened. So maybe theres 2 that are real close to each other.