PDA

View Full Version : This community is pathetic.

kcub07
06-19-2007, 04:51 PM
I'm am so freakin sick of graw... and the sad part is, it's not even because of gameplay features or flaws... it's because of the people that play it. They play one map that they like... and they think "hey, I like this map, I think I'll play it OVER, and Over, and Over again... and when I'm hosting, I'll only host this map!" If somehow no one knows what I'm talking about, search for a game on graw 2. All you will see is Headquarters... and the occasional shoreline and riverbank. The same was with Nowhere in graw 1. Secondly, the weapon abuse is disgusting. If I'm hosting a room (not HQ btw.) I'm forced to host with no explosive, except maybe claymore. Everytime I try to turn grenades on (I dont even TRY to turn on launchers) They are completely abused. It's not: "Team, there is a sniper located by the fuel pumps at my waypoint. I have no shot, I'll see if I can lob a frag over there... cover me."..... its: "Ok, there is action here... I'm gonna stand behind this rock and lob all 6 of my grenades randomly in front of me." <-----lol! Pathetic...

serpos
06-19-2007, 05:01 PM
did u do the throwback mappack download? I never have a hard time finding 10 or more servers per search and never am forced to play HQ. most server hosts just put it on HQ to get ppl in, then switch it up.

ppl just b*tch too much on this forum board. its hilarious to read

SWAT Campin Jay
06-20-2007, 05:57 AM
Ahh, the trials of playing Sharpshooter...

RawKryptonite
06-20-2007, 10:45 AM
Playing with the public sucks. Build up a good friends list. If those people had friends, they wouldn't be in your room either. LOL

SackersUK
06-26-2007, 04:30 PM
Hmm, you get out of games what you put in imho.

And I've had some great experiences with public player matches and made some friends (long term) out of it too.

GrimlockCW
06-27-2007, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by serpos:
did u do the throwback mappack download? I never have a hard time finding 10 or more servers per search and never am forced to play HQ. most server hosts just put it on HQ to get ppl in, then switch it up.

ppl just b*tch too much on this forum board. its hilarious to read

i got it, and most servers i find are either already playing original GRAW 2 maps, HQ being the most voted in and more of a sniper war than anything, with rarely a single server running any actual DLC maps :/

SERPENT 1333
06-28-2007, 11:40 AM
Same here, Grim.

When I am not playing with my friends, I do custom searches, and always at least half of the games are Headquarters. I have never seen anyone hosting a game with the Mountain Base, for example, and maybe only once have I ever found a Mountain Falls game. In my opinion those are probably two of the very best maps in the game.

Headquarters is great for Solo Sharpshooter, but that's about it.

LoneInTheDark
06-29-2007, 12:52 AM
Mt. Base, Mt. Falls? I love those 2 maps. I really enjoy the Coop in this game. But lately I haven't gotten to play it very much because most everyone on my list is playing Forza, so I have had to resort to Soltrio Solitaire.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif