PDA

View Full Version : THE FUTURE OF ASSASSINS'S CREED GAMES

joao_santos2
11-18-2009, 09:26 AM
No one can say Assassin's Creed games aren't here to stay,with one of the most demanding,yet easy to learn combat system and menus i wonder how many time periods and ages can the programers and creative designers use to make future games...
As a unconditional fan i believe this game should continue,in the first game the programers and writers of the series gave us a peek of what can be used in the next series of games.
When Desmond uses the eagle eye vision in his room,whe can see a lot of japanease caracters.
I think this would be the best route for the game...the Sengoku Jidai in japan ,couriously about the same time period of A.C.2 in Italy,was a amazing age of war,treachery,and assassinations,from common peasants to daymios,with ninjas samurais,ronins and the important faction that not many people know but would be perfect for main caracter in "Assassins Creed 3",the feared IKKO IKKI,the fearless warrior monks that made shogun's tremble with fear because of their power and absense of fear in combat...games with ninjas as a main caracter there is lots of them and if the producers and writers used a ninja the game i think would be a obvious and boring one,but a warrior monk i think would be fantastic,what do you people think????

NuclearFuss
11-18-2009, 09:46 AM
For God's sake how many threads must be brought up about this? There are three on this page alone. Use the Find button next time.

Realjambo
11-18-2009, 10:23 AM
joao_santos2, there are several similar threads already, and given the forum is a busy place currently I shall close this thread.