PDA

View Full Version : Next Brotherhood DLC

jaybo42004
03-13-2011, 01:05 PM
I have heard rumors that one more dlc is being planned. Does anyone know if the rumors are true?? What could be in the dlc??

M-dahaka
03-13-2011, 02:54 PM
I don't think so, Ubisoft has problems with releasing DLC for PC, so they've gone to the habbit of just delaying the PC version untill all the DLC is released already and include it into the PC version.

ElleCore
03-13-2011, 03:16 PM
The rumors are true. Ubisoft confirmed a second DLC for Brotherhood will come by the end of 2011.

They said nothing about the content it will deliver though.

TorQue1988
03-13-2011, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by ElleCore:
The rumors are true. Ubisoft confirmed a second DLC for Brotherhood will come by the end of 2011.

They said nothing about the content it will deliver though.
where exactly have you heard that?do you have a link?

BioPulse.ps3
03-13-2011, 03:35 PM
i'm not sure, but i also believe that ubi has another dlc planned for brotherhood.

and i believe it's going to be single player dlc.

ChaosxNetwork
03-13-2011, 03:39 PM
Ubisoft confirmed last year there will be two major DLCs in 2011 - Both Singleplayer.
So there will be another large one most probably like the Da Vici Disappointed.
No I am not posting a link, find it your self.

Vex_Assassin
03-13-2011, 04:17 PM
Da Vici Disappointed.
really? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

TorQue1988
03-13-2011, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by xHITx_Chaos:
Ubisoft confirmed last year there will be two major DLCs in 2011 - Both Singleplayer.
well if you are referring to that interview from 2010 than by all means that is not relevant or a confirmation of any kind,because it's very old and things tend to change over time...besides they announced that a new AC game will come this year so i doubt they will have the time for a new big DLC...so they could have changed their minds and that planned DLC could have become a new full-fledged game(like ACB ,which also was planned to be a DLC)...i really hope they will make a new SP DLC but there is no confirmation whatsoever,and i think that chances are slim.

ThaWhistle
03-13-2011, 04:43 PM

Your helpfulness in all matters knows no limits.

So does anyone who doesn't have some sort of superiority complex have any information onf future DLC?

jaybo42004
03-13-2011, 05:17 PM
I heard the same rumor too, which is why I'm asking if anyone knows anything. I think that there will be another single-player dlc released by May

SleezeRocker
03-13-2011, 05:32 PM

How very assuring...

JMustang395
03-13-2011, 05:37 PM
There needs to be one more DLC for ACB. I'm sure this is the end of Ezio so one gap remains to be filled. Near the beginning of the ACB when Desmond and the group return to the villa and get access to the underground area to the section. Desmond sees the ghostly image of Ezio and says "that he looks so old!" "he must have come back at some point, but for what?" we know he came back and left clues for 72 "1920" and so on. They could at least show his return to the villa because in order for Desmond to have seen that it means Ezio has yet to have a child. How about showing us who he had a child with. I'm thinking it's the female thief from AC2. Her name escapes me at the moment. We've seen so much of Ezio's life from teen to 40+. How bout some closure to his life story?

SleezeRocker
03-13-2011, 05:57 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JMustang395:
I'm thinking it's the female thief from AC2. Her name escapes me at the moment. QUOTE]

I think it was Rosa. Idk why, but I like her more than Caterina? Idk maybe poor-good looking chicks are..hot? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ThaWhistle
03-13-2011, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by JMustang395:
There needs to be one more DLC for ACB. I'm sure this is the end of Ezio so one gap remains to be filled. Near the beginning of the ACB when Desmond and the group return to the villa and get access to the underground area to the section. Desmond sees the ghostly image of Ezio and says "that he looks so old!" "he must have come back at some point, but for what?" we know he came back and left clues for 72 "1920" and so on. They could at least show his return to the villa because in order for Desmond to have seen that it means Ezio has yet to have a child. How about showing us who he had a child with. I'm thinking it's the female thief from AC2. Her name escapes me at the moment. We've seen so much of Ezio's life from teen to 40+. How bout some closure to his life story?

itll probably be concluded in the next game, the same way altairs is. that way they still have a cliff hanger to get us all to buy the next game.

AnthonyA85
03-13-2011, 07:29 PM

If you're not even going to bother to provide evidence to support your claim, what reason do we have to believe you? Hm?

That's right.

None.

ElleCore
03-14-2011, 01:41 AM
There was an interview with Ubisoft, where they said they are planning a 2nd DLC for the end of 2011. Can't find the video now though.

AU7thGear
03-14-2011, 03:13 AM

That's a bit rude.

misterB2001
03-14-2011, 04:28 AM
There was 100% an interview stating DLC in March and then a major DLC later in the year, but they may easily have decided to flesh that out into the new game that is now coming out instead.

I'm almost positive it will feature Ezio once more too as the questionnaire that UBI had was asking questions about fighting the Borgia etc

Maurice_Wijma
03-14-2011, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by SleezeRocker:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xHITx_Chaos:

How very assuring... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't Ubi doing the same thing to us? They tell/show us something very deep and complicated, and we won't get answers untill the end (maybe), or search for it by ourself.

Seriously:
Watching the "trend" of AC2, there are no DLC's released after the PC release of the whole game. But not all PC versions had all the content, so there must not be much of a problem releasing a DLC after the PC release. I find it difficult to judge.

SAVMATIC
03-14-2011, 05:49 AM
lol always funny to see people telling us what the developers do and do not have time for when they have literally NOTHING to base it off of. how do you know they dont already have another DLC finished or in the works? what if theyve already been working on the new console game for a long time? you have no way of knowing

BioPulse.ps3
03-14-2011, 06:22 AM
well a new dlc will not require the entier ac team to work on it. so one studio can probably work on the dlc while the others focus on the new game.

Lass4r
03-14-2011, 07:38 AM
Seeing as they were spot on when they said they would release the first, smaller, DLC in March, I'm assuming they're still on schedule with the larger DLC by the end of the year aswell =)

jaybo42004
03-14-2011, 05:07 PM
I just thought of something. In the novel, it details Ezio's life from 1504-1506. He did all kinds of things, and the story about Cristina from the ACID novel was put in this game. So maybe some of his adventures as advisor to the pope to his rescue of Claudia to his chase of Micheletto will be put in the next dlc. (Btw does that count as spoilers from the novel? Do I need to put a spoiler tag?)

Eurostar7
03-14-2011, 10:23 PM
My guess is the new DLC will be out around August or October at latest. Theyll give us around 4-5 months to cool off from the DaVinci DLC and to finish whatever unfinished stuff we have left in the game. And THEN.......They smack us with another DLC, a few months before AC3 comes out to butter us up for AC3.

Thats what i think. Gives us some cooling off time, and then time to get us back into the game.

danman031
03-14-2011, 11:13 PM
I wonder if they keep the alliterative titles. Copernicus Conspiracy. Da Vinci Disappearance. Ezio's Epilogue?

jaybo42004
03-15-2011, 02:16 PM
Speaking of Copernicus, I just heard from Mr. Shade that Ubi has no plans to release the Copernicus Conspiracy for Xbox or PC... :'(

johnums
03-15-2011, 04:43 PM
What I would like for the next DLC would be seperate pricing. I have no use for the online part of the package as I don't like the online section of the game.Maybe you could pick whether you wanted the online part or the story mode part. I'm not really complaining because it's not that dear but it would be a nice touch not having to pay for something you have absolutely no use for.

BLA1NExST0RM
04-18-2011, 08:22 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Eurostar7:
And THEN.......They smack us with another DLC, a few months before AC3 comes out to butter us up for AC3.

AC3 won't be out until 2012

RzaRecta357
04-18-2011, 10:27 AM
This is the SECOND time i've had to say this.

This conversation is still going on? The main guy that does the PR stuff and game now...Benoit or whatever his last name is.

He's said that because they made so much money they're going to release a full fledged game this year.

Look for the article. It came AFTER the DLC announcement. Like a month after.

Now I'm 98% positive we'll get a new game next year featuring a new ancestor or else Altair and Ezio combined.

They can milk this to much, we WILL get another spin off game before AC3 on the consoles.

I will then make a I told you so topic.

As money talks.

crash3
04-18-2011, 03:03 PM
i think the next DLC (if there is one) should be the AC Lineage sequence i would love to play as Giovanni and we should be able to explore the AC2 cities and not just be stuck in Roma when playing as ezio in free roam.

anyway there has to be another dlc i mean what happened to ezio in 1504/1505? ubisoft would be making a big mistake to leave gaps in the story unless its some sort of critical moment that can only be shown in AC3 to explain a complicated part of the storyline

DarthDeva
04-18-2011, 08:06 PM
Personally i'd like a DLC for brotherhood as it seems unfinished. Desmond sees an old Ezio in the sanctuary, but we don't find out more about it, only the password. I'd like to know how Ezio's life ends, and if he does anything when Catarina dies.

The link to the interview mentioning the second DLC: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/act...ed_video%3Btitle%3B1 (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/assassins-creed-brotherhood/video/6283317/assassins-creed-brotherhood-interview-with-philippe-bergeron?tag=related_video%3Btitle%3B1)

I hope at least they do something to tie up AC:B and AC3, another movie maybe :P

crash3
04-21-2011, 05:46 AM
my toughts exactly