PDA

View Full Version : My theory on ending (spoilers!!)

stareinsum
11-20-2011, 12:10 PM
I am suprised no one has thought about how the shroud of turin has played an important role in reviving the dead and giving people a way to communicate with dead ancestors. The infant that was in the arms of (eve?) in the final cutscene could have been wrapped in the shroud letting him survive and that shroud could be used to revive Lucy giving her twcb dna or the ability to communicate with them. Then her and desmond could "open the way" as Juno said. I still feel like the story was rushed toward the end to try and fit with the 2012 time frame and they didnt exactly have the details ironed out.

InfamousQ1987
11-20-2011, 01:48 PM
wow i never realized that... you may be onto somthing here... gotta see the video again. i always thought that lucy was eve's descendant and desmond would use the shroud to revive her...

Razrback16
11-20-2011, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by InfamousQ1987:
wow i never realized that... you may be onto somthing here... gotta see the video again. i always thought that lucy was eve's descendant and desmond would use the shroud to revive her...

Still hoping for that with regard to the Shroud reviving Lucy...when they mentioned Lucy's funeral though, that really depressed me.

goclo822
11-21-2011, 02:43 AM
Sorry I need a refresher, what is the shroud of turin? When was it mentioned?

Whatever it is, I truly hope it is used to revive Lucy. I still don't believe she's dead but hearing that she was already buried was a little hope killing. :/

deskpe
11-21-2011, 10:11 AM
I dont care about Lucy, focus on the relationship btween Desmond and Bill(?dad) and why the mom wasnt there, if shes dead thats kind of a cliche-ish thing.
wich parent you think is related to wich ancestor.
since Altair and Ezio isn't related... exept for that way back adam eve thing!