PDA

View Full Version : Language Selection

Sacred_92
11-16-2007, 07:32 AM
so i just received my game from the official Ubisoft online store. im from Norway, so naturally i ordered an english/norweigen version. never while i was ordering the game, or creating the account, did i say i was from deutschland, and yet, the game is in deutch. so, my question is: can i choose a main language in the game? because i dont want to do anything stupid so that i cant refund the game to ubisoft, so i was just hoping that some of you could help me. btw, on the back of the game everything is written in deutsch and it also says that both the manual and the game is in deutsch, kinda weird, and stupid (if i cant change language in-game).

edit: btw, i still havent opened it, because i kinda dont have time, so thats why im asking

Sacred_92
11-16-2007, 07:32 AM
so i just received my game from the official Ubisoft online store. im from Norway, so naturally i ordered an english/norweigen version. never while i was ordering the game, or creating the account, did i say i was from deutschland, and yet, the game is in deutch. so, my question is: can i choose a main language in the game? because i dont want to do anything stupid so that i cant refund the game to ubisoft, so i was just hoping that some of you could help me. btw, on the back of the game everything is written in deutsch and it also says that both the manual and the game is in deutsch, kinda weird, and stupid (if i cant change language in-game).

edit: btw, i still havent opened it, because i kinda dont have time, so thats why im asking